tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

i want to ask
is there a non cheat way how to obtain hate vial
and other stuff that are necesary for crafting a spear of justice, dt blade, eye of justice and akumu

Update v7.1
-Added support for AlchemistNPC Content Disabler mod. Congratulations, dear content haters!
-Autoinjector can now be consumed to give player permanent effect.
Buffs will never wear off after death.
-Added Materia Transmutator MK2. Functions as Materia Transmutator, but now also has functionality of Draedon's Forge.
Can be crafted after beating DoG => Calamity Mod required.
-Added Discord Potion. Allows to teleport to cursor position by using hotkey.
Inflicts Distorted for 1 second. Deals damage, equal to 1/3 of total HP if using repeteadly and inflicts 10 seconds of Chaos State.
Available after beating any mechanical boss.
-Added True Discord Potion. Allows to teleport to cursor position by using hotkey.
Behaves same as Rod of Discord. Can be bought from Explorer.
-Added Thorium and Spirit Combinations. Can be bought from Young Brewer.
Available after beating any mechanical boss and if respective mods are activated.
-Added Paradise Lost EGO set, wings and weapon. Weapon has custom Pale damage type.
Available after beating Moon Lord (no mods)/Ragnarok (Thorium)/Providence (Calamity).
-Added Reality Piercer.
-Added ability to disable Lilith's Emblem bees spawn by changing visibility of accessory.
-Added Living Loom, Alchemy Table and Presserator to Architect's shops.
-Added recipes for Stopwatch, DPS Meter and Lifeform Analyzer.
-Materia Transmutator now also functions as Wing of the World, Crucible of Cosmos (Fargo's Mod), Thorium Anvil, Arcane Armor Fabricator and Soul Forge (Thorium Mod).
-Watcher Amulet projectile no longer aims Target Dummies.
-Ban Hammer now oneshots Dungeon Guardian.
-Added new lines for Operator through global mods progression.
-Tried to balance most weapons.
-Fixed most of the MP issues (including Extractor and PG's set).
-Fixed not saving mod's buffs after leaving the world.
-Fixed Wing of the World not counted as light source.
-Nerfed Blurring Potion.
-Changed some mechanics.
-Changed some descriptions.
-Changed some prices and conditions.
-Improved Russian localization. Now all texts should fit the screen.

Content Disabler Mod is in Mod Browser too.

Cant seem to get the autoinjector to work when consumed. It doesn't give me a buff even when I tried on a new character .

Update v7.1
-Added support for AlchemistNPC Content Disabler mod. Congratulations, dear content haters!
-Autoinjector can now be consumed to give player permanent effect.
Buffs will never wear off after death.
-Added Materia Transmutator MK2. Functions as Materia Transmutator, but now also has functionality of Draedon's Forge.
Can be crafted after beating DoG => Calamity Mod required.
-Added Discord Potion. Allows to teleport to cursor position by using hotkey.
Inflicts Distorted for 1 second. Deals damage, equal to 1/3 of total HP if using repeteadly and inflicts 10 seconds of Chaos State.
Available after beating any mechanical boss.
-Added True Discord Potion. Allows to teleport to cursor position by using hotkey.
Behaves same as Rod of Discord. Can be bought from Explorer.
-Added Thorium and Spirit Combinations. Can be bought from Young Brewer.
Available after beating any mechanical boss and if respective mods are activated.
-Added Paradise Lost EGO set, wings and weapon. Weapon has custom Pale damage type.
Available after beating Moon Lord (no mods)/Ragnarok (Thorium)/Providence (Calamity).
-Added Reality Piercer.
-Added ability to disable Lilith's Emblem bees spawn by changing visibility of accessory.
-Added Living Loom, Alchemy Table and Presserator to Architect's shops.
-Added recipes for Stopwatch, DPS Meter and Lifeform Analyzer.
-Materia Transmutator now also functions as Wing of the World, Crucible of Cosmos (Fargo's Mod), Thorium Anvil, Arcane Armor Fabricator and Soul Forge (Thorium Mod).
-Watcher Amulet projectile no longer aims Target Dummies.
-Ban Hammer now oneshots Dungeon Guardian.
-Added new lines for Operator through global mods progression.
-Tried to balance most weapons.
-Fixed most of the MP issues (including Extractor and PG's set).
-Fixed not saving mod's buffs after leaving the world.
-Fixed Wing of the World not counted as light source.
-Nerfed Blurring Potion.
-Changed some mechanics.
-Changed some descriptions.
-Changed some prices and conditions.
-Improved Russian localization. Now all texts should fit the screen.

Content Disabler Mod is in Mod Browser too.
New update looks really nice. Good work @VVV101 . Also I like this mod with all of its content so it's always nice to see new items in this mod.

"-Added support for AlchemistNPC Content Disabler mod. Congratulations, dear content haters!"

I personally dont hate the content, its just a lot of your stuff is overpowered or immersion breaking. Its really weird to be reading a "note" that feels like its trying to be part of the lore of the world, but then starts saying "this items gives plus 2 minions, more knockback, etc..." within the descriptor for the item, it just doesn't feel right.

Then some of your other stuff just snaps balance in half. The EGO stuff could be great, it just needs polish. Feels out of place at the moment.

The Twilight Legging, Twilight Wings and Paradise Lost Wings don't give the buff or lighting from the Big Bird's Lamp. Is this intentional or a bug?

The Twilight Legging, Twilight Wings and Paradise Lost Wings don't give the buff or lighting from the Big Bird's Lamp. Is this intentional or a bug?
I can say it is intended...
But to be fair, I forgot to put Big Bird's Lamp buff code to them. (Just don't really like to overlight the character).
Maybe I will fix it later.

I really hope someone can help, I got the explorer NPC, how can I make the Sasscade? I have the ingredients that the Explorer told me that I need.

Back
Top Bottom