tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I just actually wanted to know how you can make the Sasscade, so I asked that what you have to do when you have all the ingredients. Can you please help/spoil the inner part of the rod of discord :I. Been stuck on that for several days.

I just actually wanted to know how you can make the Sasscade, so I asked that what you have to do when you have all the ingredients. Can you please help/spoil the inner part of the rod of discord :I. Been stuck on that for several days.
It is just a Rod of Discord. By inner parts it is meant that item would be destroyed during creation of Sasscade.
And you need to have all ingredients + recipe and then talk to Explorer. You will see new option if you have all needed things.

It is just a Rod of Discord. By inner parts it is meant that item would be destroyed during creation of Sasscade.
And you need to have all ingredients + recipe and then talk to Explorer. You will see new option if you have all needed things.
Holy crap, thanks :D I can make it now!

Help, how to use it
a7cd37fa828ba61e5fb368f94d34970a324e59fb.jpg
,I'dont know.

Another problem for extractor, I still don't understand how to get those Emagled Fragmentations. I have been trying to figure it out for weeks, and if they're craftable I can't find them in the recipe browser.
You need to kill Dungeon Guardian. They are dropping from it. Also, you can get Otherworldly Amulet, which is also its drop with 10% chance on normal and 20% chance on expert. If you have this amulet in inventory, then you will be able to buy Emagled Fragmentations from Alchemist.
To summon Dungeon Guardian, you can use Suspicious Skull from Fargo's Mutant (from PreHM shop) on daytime.

I've found a glitch and I don't know if it's reproducible for others or how to report it. I went to the dungeon to see if I could snatch a waterbolt early and got killed by a Dungeon Guardian, after I died he dropped some of the fragmentation they drop when killed. I let myself be killed repeatably and they kept dropping. Not sure how you'll fix it or if it's just my game, I don't know any more than that.

You need to kill Dungeon Guardian. They are dropping from it. Also, you can get Otherworldly Amulet, which is also its drop with 10% chance on normal and 20% chance on expert. If you have this amulet in inventory, then you will be able to buy Emagled Fragmentations from Alchemist.
To summon Dungeon Guardian, you can use Suspicious Skull from Fargo's Mutant (from PreHM shop) on daytime.
Thanks, the Sasscade should do the job with dungeon guardian nicely :happy:

I've found a glitch and I don't know if it's reproducible for others or how to report it. I went to the dungeon to see if I could snatch a waterbolt early and got killed by a Dungeon Guardian, after I died he dropped some of the fragmentation they drop when killed. I let myself be killed repeatably and they kept dropping. Not sure how you'll fix it or if it's just my game, I don't know any more than that.
Quite strange actually... Will try to look about it. Also, type your mod list.

Update v7.2
-Added Chinese translation by 抗药又坚硬汉化组 (SBMW GROUP). Thanks for your hard work!
-Operator is now available with Content Disabler mod. She will not have EGOs shop.
Her spawn condition would be the same (but she no longer requires Wing of the World in house).
-Added config option for disabling the world entering message. Message also will disappear if Content Disabler mod is ON.
-Added Trapper Potion. Empowers any traps.
Available after beating Golem.
-Added abilities of Big Bird's Lamp to Twilight and Paradise Lost Leggings, Twilight and Paradise Lost Wings.
-Added Kinetic Potion from Thorium in Brewer's 2nd shop. Available in hardmode.
Also added to Thorium Combination.
-Added Revivify Potion from Calamity in Brewer's 2nd shop. Available in hardmode.
-Added Onyx from Thorium to Jeweler's shop. Available after beating EoW/BoC.
-Added Count Echo's Treasure Bag to Operator.
-Added Spear Trap to Jeweler's Arena shop.
-Added infinite version of Crystal Dust Bullets and Crystalyzed Arrows.
-Added Autoinjector MK2.
-Calamity combination now only takes 1 buff slot.
Makes you immune to buffs which it is contains.
-Astrum Deus now actually drops Reversity Coins tier 3.
-Fixed some problems with Treasure Bags shops of Operator.
-Fixed recipe for Reversity Coins tier 3 (Calamity mod requirement).
-Changed prices and conditions of some modded Treasure Bags.
-Reworked National Ugandan Treasure. You will definetly like it :).
-Nerfed some of EGO equipment.
-Some secrets and easter eggs.
EDIT:
MP HOTFIX v 7.2.1. SpecialNPCLoot method was buggy and was removed.
No Astrum Deus Reversity Coins drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom