tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Using the Content Disabler with Alchemy.

Sadly, this error now pops up.

The item ChromaticCrystal does not exist in the mod AlchemistNPC.
If you are trying to use a vanilla item, try removing the first argument.
bei Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddIngredient(Mod mod, String itemName, Int32 stack)
bei AlchemistNPC.Items.Equippable.CelestialHookItem.AddRecipes() in c:\Users\MAESTRO\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AlchemistNPC\Items\Equippable\GrapplingHookGun.cs:Zeile 31.
bei Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()

Can i uninstall the Mod just in the middle of a game? I dont really want to play without the Disabler when using Thorium.

Yeah, I see the problem. Maybe line of code is missing...
Yes, you can disable mod if you need it. It is not adding anything to generation or something.
EDIT: Update v7.5.1
-Fixed incompatibility with Content Disabler.

Last edited:
the laetitia gift still consumes my health when i have full armor on, no matter which kind (i tested with all mods disebled except this one)

Regarding the config for changing the price of Stars, that's all cool and all if we want to make them expensive to buy, the only problem there is that SELLING them makes them very profitable if you decide to gather them each night. Could you add a config to straight up disable the purchasing of stars entirely?

Regarding the config for changing the price of Stars, that's all cool and all if we want to make them expensive to buy, the only problem there is that SELLING them makes them very profitable if you decide to gather them each night. Could you add a config to straight up disable the purchasing of stars entirely?
May do if this is necessary.

Hey man, great work so far. This mod has been a huge help with just getting things done in Revengeance mode, as farming up all those extra potions would be a pain with all the enemies dealing so much extra damage while i'm fishing. Love the progression requirements on some potions too.

Hey, this mod's getting quite big now and it's annoying trying to look through the changelog whenever I'm unsure how to get an uncraftable item. Would it be possible to set up an Official AlchemistNPC Wiki?

No, it is related to upgraded Pandora weapon (post Providence/Ragnarok).
Ah, okay. Is it simply post-Moon Lord if you're not using Calamity, Thorium, or any other mods that add post-Moon Lord bosses? Also, how do you obtain it?

Ah, okay. Is it simply post-Moon Lord if you're not using Calamity, Thorium, or any other mods that add post-Moon Lord bosses? Also, how do you obtain it?
Explorer weapon. Research Note#5 if I am not wrong. You need to talk to Explorer while you have all stated items + recipe itself in inventory. Then you can upgrade it with normal crafting recipe.

A have a cluster of questions.
1. How get many items from the mod (like Bill Cipher`s hat, Sans`s eye and other)
2. How to summon Bill Cipher and Ugandan Knuckles
1) Strange Top Hat drops from any Treasure Bag after beating Moon Lord with 1:300 chance.
If you can't find recipe for the item, there might be several ways to obtain them. From Treasure Bags or it may be Explorer's weapon (Eye of Judgement) or special dropping condition (like with National Ugandan Treasure).
2) Bill suppose to be secret boss... But his summoning item is Strange Top Hat.
UK can be summoned with National Ugandan Treasure. It drops from Moon Lord with 50% chance if you beat him in Pink Guy's set equipped as main armor.

Back
Top Bottom