tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Update v7.6
-Removed support for Content Disabler mod (as AlchemistNPC Lite is released now).
-Alchemist Charm Tier 3 and 4 are now providing real discounts for potions traders (Alchemist, Brewer and Young Brewer).
-Added Cone of Cold magic book. Shoots spread of ice cold projectiles. They may slow or freeze normal enemies and some minibosses.
Available early hardmode.
-Improved translations for English and Russian languages by drh#1109 (except EGO items).
-Increased use range of town NPC summoning items.
-Stormbreaker can now be turned into thrown weapon. Modifiers are fixed to Legendary (melee) and Unreal (Thrown).
-Curse of Light debuff no longer affects Plaguebringer Goliath and Queen Bee.
-Fixed Mechanical Wings conflicting with boots.
-Fixed Laetitia's Gift mechanics. Now it spawns Little Witch Monster automatically if you have Laetitia or Paradise Lost set equipped.
Also fixed problem with draining HP while sets were equipped.
-Fixed Alchemist Charm Tier 1 drop for MP.
-Fixed sizes of Cera Sumat, Holy Avenger and The Light of Cera Sumat.

Also introducing the AlchemistNPC Lite v1.0.
Only a small part of all mod's content is left here.
All town NPCs except Explorer, Alchemist Charms, Luck Charms and all potions.
All else was removed.

If you were using AlchemistNPC with Content Disabler, then change it to just AlchemistNPC Lite instead.
EDIT: There was an error in AlchemistNPC Lite code. Now it is fixed.

Last edited:
how do you get Alchemist Charm Tier 1? It doesn't have a crafting recipe and judging by how early you can get tier 2 it must not be too hard.

05fc638eb3b406632e3770a95a7cce39.png

https://gyazo.com/05fc638eb3b406632e3770a95a7cce39
All Equipments are warding
27d3df177d52bada186fef68a07128b5.png

https://gyazo.com/27d3df177d52bada186fef68a07128b5

Currently, we don't know the reason why this may happen... It was fine last time I checked. Mod list, equipment?

Can't recreate this issue... What about world state (Normal/Expert, PreHM/HM, killed bosses)? Also, check if this happening on new world or in some old worlds.
[doublepost=1540525364,1540525055][/doublepost]
Can't recreate this issue... What about world state (Normal/Expert, PreHM/HM, killed bosses)? Also, check if this happening on new world or in some old worlds.
Oh wait, finally caught it... Have no idea why this may happen. Will try to figure this out.

[doublepost=1540525364,1540525055][/doublepost]
Oh wait, finally caught it... Have no idea why this may happen. Will try to figure this out.
Fantastic! :D

Can you add the Crate Potion and the Fishing Potion too please? That would be awesome since fishing is very useful when you need to farm money :D
Thanks in advance.

Can you add the Crate Potion and the Fishing Potion too please? That would be awesome since fishing is very useful when you need to farm money :D
Thanks in advance.
They already are selling. You need to complete 5 fishing quests and Brewer will start selling them.

How do you get the musician to sell DoG's second phase music, Yharon's theme, etc? I have beaten every boss, and I have the calamity mod... Is something wrong or are they just not added yet?

How do you get the musician to sell DoG's second phase music, Yharon's theme, etc? I have beaten every boss, and I have the calamity mod... Is something wrong or are they just not added yet?
From what I know they are not added yet.
And 2nd musician shop suppose to open after beating Moon Lord.

This is pretty weird, what does it mean if the musician only says ''This is your fault. GET. OUT.'' when I talk to him? Is it normal?
EDIT: Nvm, it just does it when I put musics off smh

Back
Top Bottom