tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Very strange. You got message about unlocking new accessory from Tinkerer when you give him Paper Tube?
On local server, it worked fine when I was testing it.
Yes i did, he (my friend who i was playing with) later said that he did gave another to him and he started to sell something however i couldn't see a thing there. Even after we restarted the server multiple times (for other reasons).

Hey VVV, I was wondering if there's any solution to my game crashing over and over again when I try to hover over Cera Sumat.

I was able to hover over it before, but after defeating the Eater of Worlds, it's not letting me anymore. Will I just have to unload the mod and reload it? Will I get the sword back if I do that or will I just have to spawn it back in or something?

I just want to take it out of my hotbar to replace it with another sword and nothing I'm trying is letting me do that. It also won't let me drop it since I favorited it and I now can't unfavorite it because of this issue.

Hey VVV, I was wondering if there's any solution to my game crashing over and over again when I try to hover over Cera Sumat.

I was able to hover over it before, but after defeating the Eater of Worlds, it's not letting me anymore. Will I just have to unload the mod and reload it? Will I get the sword back if I do that or will I just have to spawn it back in or something?

I just want to take it out of my hotbar to replace it with another sword and nothing I'm trying is letting me do that. It also won't let me drop it since I favorited it and I now can't unfavorite it because of this issue.
You guess your reached the limit of text lines on sword. Maybe you have More Modifiers or Items Stats+?
If nothing will help, unloading mod will help it.

Also, I created Patreon account for people who want to support me or further mod's development.
This totally is not required, but if you feel like it, I will not argue:

Gregg the Grim Reaper is creating AlchemistNPC mod for Terraria | Patreon

Last edited:
Hello :)
sorry to bother you, but i'm wondering if you know what is the "Power Source" mentioned in the researche note 3 from Alchemist NPC. I didn't find it and I looked on many website without results :'(

Thanks to you if you can help me :D

Hello :)
sorry to bother you, but i'm wondering if you know what is the "Power Source" mentioned in the researche note 3 from Alchemist NPC. I didn't find it and I looked on many website without results :'(

Thanks to you if you can help me :D
it requires 5 items: note itself, Charged Blaster from Martian Saucer, Alchemical Bundle, Sniper Scope (the one from Rifle Scope and Destroyer Emblem) and Heat Ray (from Golem). You don't exactly need a power source. It related to ammo you can buy from Explorer when you will have weapon in inventory.

it requires 5 items: note itself, Charged Blaster from Martian Saucer, Alchemical Bundle, Sniper Scope (the one from Rifle Scope and Destroyer Emblem) and Heat Ray (from Golem). You don't exactly need a power source. It related to ammo you can buy from Explorer when you will have weapon in inventory.

Ho, i'm stupid, i was focused on the Power thing :brain: and i had the rifle scope, not the sniper scope :x

Thank you so much for helping :D

Pardon, but is it possible that I could delete the previous config files for this mod? (Highlighted below)
2019-04-23.png

Pardon me, but i have a request. I'd like to ask of you if you could add an npc that sells baits from both vanilla and modded, and the reason for me asking this is because the thorium's butterflies are difficult to catch, that's really it. To be honest, some of thorium's butterflies don't even want to spawn even after an hour staying in the same location with the butterfly lure and butterfly charm, so i'd appreciate it if you could add an npc like that.

So I got The Penetrator as a drop from EoW and is it worth keeping it or is it getting irrelevant by the time you reach end game ?

Edit: So I just got another Penetrator is this a common drop from EoW or is it a bug?
Or am I just really lucky ?

Last edited:
So I got The Penetrator as a drop from EoW and is it worth keeping it or is it getting irrelevant by the time you reach end game ?

Edit: So I just got another Penetrator is this a common drop from EoW or is it a bug?
Or am I just really lucky ?
1:25000 drop chance from any mob.
Pardon me, but i have a request. I'd like to ask of you if you could add an npc that sells baits from both vanilla and modded, and the reason for me asking this is because the thorium's butterflies are difficult to catch, that's really it. To be honest, some of thorium's butterflies don't even want to spawn even after an hour staying in the same location with the butterfly lure and butterfly charm, so i'd appreciate it if you could add an npc like that.
There are already quite a lot of NPCs in mod. Possibly, will be added in some later updates, but definetly not now.

Hello, I'm a fairly new player of Terraria meaning that I DID play Terraria a lot, i'm just new to the mods. I recently added the Alchemist Mod and after I added it, whenever I try to spawn some of the vanilla bosses like Eater of Worlds or Queen Bee it crashes my game. Can anyone help me please?

Attachments

• JPEG_20190428_165132.jpg
    JPEG_20190428_165132.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 179
Hello, I'm a fairly new player of Terraria meaning that I DID play Terraria a lot, i'm just new to the mods. I recently added the Alchemist Mod and after I added it, whenever I try to spawn some of the vanilla bosses like Eater of Worlds or Queen Bee it crashes my game. Can anyone help me please?
Doesn't seem like it is AlchemistNPC error... Modlist?

So how does bloodthirsty blade actually work? I have been using it for a while now (5-6 in game days) and it still hasn't leveled up. Tried to kill EoC and KS with it and nothing happened.

So how does bloodthirsty blade actually work? I have been using it for a while now (5-6 in game days) and it still hasn't leveled up. Tried to kill EoC and KS with it and nothing happened.
It is grindy-type weapon. You just need to do the killing blow to enemy with it. Even minions will do the job while you have it in hands.
You are getting bloodthirsty points after killing the enemy. When you are getting around 100-150, it gets +1 damage.

Back
Top Bottom