tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

The NPC which sells accessories from paper tubes is totally bugged in multiplayer.
  • I can't see the accessories which were unlocked by my friend.
  • If I click on "Give paper tube" option when I have none in inventory, the already unlocked accessories in shop disappear. (maybe thats the reason why I couldn't see the accessories which were unlocked by friend)
Singleplayer works correctly.

Is it possible to lower the drop rates of the legendary weapons some? Even 1:10000 for the slime staff is ridiculously high. 25000 just means you never see one of those weapons at all. Biome keys drop at 1:2500 and even those are hard to come by.

Okay, seems like I'll have to take this to the forums, AKA the public eye, and see if you guys will do something.

So, since a recent update, I noticed the Dryad stopped selling Pumpkin Seeds, an item that should be available from the start on vanilla Terraria. I kept wondering for a few hours what could have caused it until I actually decided to start testing the mods I have one by one and... Voilá. The moment I turned AlchemistNPC off, the Seeds came back to the shop.

You guys did something to the Dryad's shop for the Seeds to disappear like this. I want to know what happened.

Based on the github code,this line is the culprit, it basically resets the value of `nextSlot` to 0. If any other mod where to add an item normally, it'll one by one replace the items added by vanilla and any mods loaded before AlchemistNPC. This problem only affects the Dryad and the Painter.
Yeah, I already figured that this part of code causes this. But it was left there in accident. You see, Dimensional Casket has some issues with overfilled shops. If it has more than 40 items, it causes softcrash at pressing shop button.

i can't seem to craft the mask bundle anywhere. i tried the alchemy table and the placed bottle and i still get no response
Read requirements carefully. It says "Ancient Manipulator". And make sure that all masks are fit to this recipe (f.e., Cultist Mask from Thorium mod does not fit to recipe).

right aright, i'll see if it will work
trouble is i did read it carefully, idrk what the trouble is
[doublepost=1559309740,1559309721][/doublepost]and, i checked thoroughly and i had all the masks

Hi I'm having a crash whenever I try to switch shops on the Operator. I've attached a log of the crash below

Attachments

• Runtime Error.txt
    1 KB · Views: 173
Not Sure if this has been answered already, but do the combinations stack? Like, summoner and ranger both have 'Wrath' for example, do you get 2x wrath effect, or just the normal wrath?

Not Sure if this has been answered already, but do the combinations stack? Like, summoner and ranger both have 'Wrath' for example, do you get 2x wrath effect, or just the normal wrath?
No, combinations bonuses does not stack. Same for vanilla potions which combination contains (except some cheating using Luiafk unlimited buffs).
Hi I'm having a crash whenever I try to switch shops on the Operator. I've attached a log of the crash below
Just a little error in code. Wait for the next update.

The mp7 doesnt work for me it makes noise but no bullets come out and the gun is invisible. I have other mods but not sure if anyone else had this issue.

The mp7 doesnt work for me it makes noise but no bullets come out and the gun is invisible. I have other mods but not sure if anyone else had this issue.
Symbiote, Thorium combo, Fargo's Soul which increases shooting speed? Guess there is the problem with usetime.
If Symbiote, then it would be fixed in the next update.

привет, что нужно делать с крестажами алхимика, архитектора и т.д.? покупаются у ювелира
====================================================================================
How i can use a crucifix? I get it from jeweler

привет, что нужно делать с крестажами алхимика, архитектора и т.д.? покупаются у ювелира
====================================================================================
How i can use a crucifix? I get it from jeweler
Просто используй их, если соответствующий NPC умрёт. Используй на воздух в любом месте, чтобы призвать этого NPC.
Just use them while respective NPC is dead. Use anywhere on air to summon the NPC.

AlchemistNPC v8.5
-Reworked Paper Tubes mechanic for a bit. Now you need to unlock Paper Tubes manually other than giving them to Tinkerer NPC.
This also mean that Paper Tubes now properly works in MP.
-Statue mobs no longer drop Legendary weapons and no longer boost Bloodthirsty Blade.
-PhD Degree Diploma is now a consumable other than inventory item.
-Added new pet. Summoned by Cracked Crown.
Drops from any mob with 1:33333 chance.
-Added some Holoprojectors to Operator's EGO shop.
They work as fake biome if placed. Not allows to spawn certain biome mobs, but may be useful for trading with NPCs or summoning bosses.
-Added Prince's Magic Wand. Final upgrade for Magic Wand. Deals even more damage, has right click function.
Suppose to be post DoG weapon. May be considered as OP if use it without Calamity mod.
-Added Overloaded Rick's Portal Gun. Post Providence/Ragnarok upgrade. Fires more rapidly and deals more damage.
-Added new Calamity mod potions to Brewer.
-Added souls of Fear, Power and Vision. Available in hardmode.
-Added Godhead (works as combo of those souls). Available in hardmode.
-Added recipes for Purification Powder and Hallowed Seeds.
-Added more support for Ancients Awakened.
-Buffed some of the Legendaries pre Moon Lord.
-Rebalanced some prices in Operator's shops.
-Reworked some EGO weapons.
-Operator now sells essences after beating respective Calamity boss or after beating Plantera.
-Symbiote no longer affects weapons with usetime 3 or lower.
-Some more Chinese translation from ZHAY10086.
-Some new sprites by CC#1547.

AlchemistNPC Lite v1.5.1
-Added config options for disabling certain NPCs spawn.
-Fixed some errors in Operator code.
-Operator now sells essences after beating respective Calamity boss or after beating Plantera.

I might have encountered a bug.

I found the Cracked Crown but it doesn't sum up souls from one session to another. Is this intended behaviour ?
Weird thing is, when I start the game, the buff shows the last number of souls. Then, on my first kill, it resets to 1. Only then it starts adding to the counter (2...3...).

That makes it so hard to obtain the apetizing buffs.

AlchemistNPC v8.5
-Reworked Paper Tubes mechanic for a bit. Now you need to unlock Paper Tubes manually other than giving them to Tinkerer NPC.
This also mean that Paper Tubes now properly works in MP.
-Statue mobs no longer drop Legendary weapons and no longer boost Bloodthirsty Blade.
-PhD Degree Diploma is now a consumable other than inventory item.
-Added new pet. Summoned by Cracked Crown.
Drops from any mob with 1:33333 chance.
-Added some Holoprojectors to Operator's EGO shop.
They work as fake biome if placed. Not allows to spawn certain biome mobs, but may be useful for trading with NPCs or summoning bosses.
-Added Prince's Magic Wand. Final upgrade for Magic Wand. Deals even more damage, has right click function.
Suppose to be post DoG weapon. May be considered as OP if use it without Calamity mod.
-Added Overloaded Rick's Portal Gun. Post Providence/Ragnarok upgrade. Fires more rapidly and deals more damage.
-Added souls of Fear, Power and Vision. Available in hardmode.
-Added Godhead (works as combo of those souls). Available in hardmode.
-Buffed some of the Legendaries pre Moon Lord.
-Rebalanced some prices in Operator's shops.
-Reworked some EGO weapons.
-Symbiote no longer affects weapons with usetime 3 or lower.
-Some more Chinese translation from ZHAY10086.

AlchemistNPC Lite v1.5.1
-Added config options for disabling certain NPCs spawn.
-Fixed some errors in Operator code.
I was going to ask about the cracked crown, buuuuut i see that another coment anwsered me before asking, i got it on my 100th desert scourge kill (farming for desert hopper).
If i may ask, could you make it so that it doens't occupy a pet slot? And is it intended it be able to summon him with another pet activated? When i tested it it summoned him with another pet activated but he disapeared after some time.
Ps: The title of this forum still 8.0

Im also having an issue with the cracked crown regarding kills, as the number resets every new play session. Id like for it to remember this, as to not have to grind even longer and longer each time. Any input on this behavior is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom