tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I might have encountered a bug.

I found the Cracked Crown but it doesn't sum up souls from one session to another. Is this intended behaviour ?
Weird thing is, when I start the game, the buff shows the last number of souls. Then, on my first kill, it resets to 1. Only then it starts adding to the counter (2...3...).

That makes it so hard to obtain the apetizing buffs.
Im also having an issue with the cracked crown regarding kills, as the number resets every new play session. Id like for it to remember this, as to not have to grind even longer and longer each time. Any input on this behavior is appreciated!
Well joined the world today and it worked normaly for me. It didn't reset. Did you equipped him on your pet slot?

Well joined the world today and it worked normaly for me. It didn't reset. Did you equipped him on your pet slot?
Yes. We don't really have a choice here. Again I went from 1315 to 1 :'( , loosing all buffs.

As for debugging, I am playing on a local dedicated server. Also, the bloodthirsty blade didn't loose its charges (it is caped though).

Edit: tried on a single player world, charges are adding just fine !

Last edited:
Joining a multiplayer game resets the kill count on the crown for me. Upon Killing one enemy it resets to 1. Its the same exact world but just being hosted in multiplayer. It appears to be a multiplayer specific bug.

I was going to ask about the cracked crown, buuuuut i see that another coment anwsered me before asking, i got it on my 100th desert scourge kill (farming for desert hopper).
If i may ask, could you make it so that it doens't occupy a pet slot? And is it intended it be able to summon him with another pet activated? When i tested it it summoned him with another pet activated but he disapeared after some time.
Ps: The title of this forum still 8.0
Gonna check about it. It shouldn't be summonable with other pet. And Cracked Crows is considered to be a pet. Not really want to turn it into accessory.
Im also having an issue with the cracked crown regarding kills, as the number resets every new play session. Id like for it to remember this, as to not have to grind even longer and longer each time. Any input on this behavior is appreciated!
You are the 2nd who says about that. Not sure what may cause this problem because it uses almost the same coding as Bloodthirsty Blade counter (except for the buff checking instead of checking player's weapon). If there would be any progress on that, it would be in the next update.

Also, no matter what tModloader was updated to 0.11, AlchemistNPC would still work on it.

I'm having a problem where changing the stores in the Operator Ui crashes my world. I uploaded my crash file and was wondering if someone could help me :^(

Attachments

• Runtime Error.txt
    1 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
I'm having a problem where changing the stores in the Operator Ui crashes my world. I uploaded my crash file and was wondering if someone could help me :^(
Make sure you have v8.5 (or 1.5.1 Lite). Pretty sure I fixed that crash there.
Also, modlist and defeated bosses if you already had latest lite version.

Make sure you have v8.5 (or 1.5.1 Lite). Pretty sure I fixed that crash there.
Also, modlist and defeated bosses if you already had latest lite version.

AlchemistNPC Lite v1.5.1
Fargo's Soul Mod v0.7.3.1
Banner Bonanza v1.1
Fargo's Mutant Mod v1.3.6.2
Even More Modifiers v0.1.2.3
Plentiful Ores v1.3
Shorter Respawn Time v0.2.5
No More Tombs v1.0.1
OmniSwing v2.1
TerrariaHooks v0.19
Various Weathers v1.0.0.6
Auto Trash v0.4
Summoner's Association v0.3
VeinMiner v1.3.0.5
WMITF v2.6
Wing Slot v1.6.2
Magic Storage v0.4.3.3
YABHB v1.3.2
Boss Checklist v0.2.1
Recipe Browser v0.7.3
Thorium Mod v1.6.0.4

The Grand Thunder Bird
Slime King
Eye of Cthulhu
Brain of Cthulhu
Goblin Army
The Queen Jellyfish
Old One's Army
Queen Bee
Skeletron

PS. I have no items on me and the Operator House has a table and chair only

Gonna check about it. It shouldn't be summonable with other pet. And Cracked Crows is considered to be a pet. Not really want to turn it into accessory.

You are the 2nd who says about that. Not sure what may cause this problem because it uses almost the same coding as Bloodthirsty Blade counter (except for the buff checking instead of checking player's weapon). If there would be any progress on that, it would be in the next update.

Also, no matter what tModloader was updated to 0.11, AlchemistNPC would still work on it.
Nahh, i gave up the idea of summoning him in another way, better of as pet. And yeah, about him, when i joined multiplayer world, it reset my souls count too.

How do I sell paper tubes to the Tinkerer? The change log mentioned something about unlocking paper tubes manually. If I Sell to him with no paper tubes, he'll tell me like normal to get some, but if I Sell to him with any paper tubes on hand, nothing happens.

Hey, wondering if update v8.5 (non-Lite version) fixed the bug in which Dryad's shop was effectively crippled. (no seeds, acorns, etc.)
(this may have affected the Painter too)

How do I sell paper tubes to the Tinkerer? The change log mentioned something about unlocking paper tubes manually. If I Sell to him with no paper tubes, he'll tell me like normal to get some, but if I Sell to him with any paper tubes on hand, nothing happens.
You need to finish Paper Tubes tier completely to be able to sell Paper Tubes to him.

Hey, wondering if update v8.5 (non-Lite version) fixed the bug in which Dryad's shop was effectively crippled. (no seeds, acorns, etc.)
(this may have affected the Painter too)
Should already be fixed.

AlchemistNPC v8.6
-Updated for tModloader 0.11.1.
-Fixed incompatibility with Calamity mod.
-Reworked some weapons.
-Nerfed Paradise Lost set bonus.
-Fixed souls counter for Cracked Crown's pet in multiplayer.
-Fixed some Thorium related lines of code.
-Fix for Crucible of Cosmos functionality for Materia Transmutators.
-Reworked swing attack for Stormbreaker.
-Fixed energy capsules not being available if you have Overloaded Rick's Portal Gun.
-Some more Chinese translation by ZHAY10086.
-New sprites for some items/NPCs/buffs by CC#1547.

AlchemistNPC Lite v1.6
-Updated for tModloader 0.11.1.
-Fixed incompatibility with Calamity mod.
-Fixed some Thorium related lines.

You will need latest tModloader version (0.11.1 currently) for mod to being able to load.
Link to it is below:
tModLoader/tModLoader

Last edited:
After the latest update, my Hive stopped working. I click but it does nothing where other weapons swing/cast fine. Do you know how to fix it or what might be causing it?

The mod isn't in the Mod Browser anymore. Did it get renamed?
It's for 0.11.1 and I think it will show only if you have tmodloader 0.11.1 installed (at least that's what it did for me).

By the way, thanks for the update VVV101. Works like a charm.

The hive stop working in 8.6

And about housing, mod NPC still wrongly assigned. I assign brewer into a house but the demolitionist move in instead

After the latest update, my Hive stopped working. I click but it does nothing where other weapons swing/cast fine. Do you know how to fix it or what might be causing it?
Currently no idea. Never happened for me.
The hive stop working in 8.6

And about housing, mod NPC still wrongly assigned. I assign brewer into a house but the demolitionist move in instead
Noticed that too. Not sure why this happens. Can you check if any NPC from any other mod has the same issue?

This mod is buggy for me combined with the calamity mod. Alchemist doesnt sell anything but the healing potions and once i switch to calamity shop with brewer i cant switch back, its also missing some potions im pretty sure (had potions pre-hardmode that she doesnt have anymore in hardmode). The only way i can get back to the regular potions is reloading the whole game (exiting and re-entering a world doesnt fix it).

This mod is buggy for me combined with the calamity mod. Alchemist doesnt sell anything but the healing potions and once i switch to calamity shop with brewer i cant switch back, its also missing some potions im pretty sure (had potions pre-hardmode that she doesnt have anymore in hardmode). The only way i can get back to the regular potions is reloading the whole game (exiting and re-entering a world doesnt fix it).
You need to update AlchemistNPC to v8.6, tModloader to 0.11.1 and Calamity mod to 1.4.2.102 to make all things to work.
AlchemistNPC v8.6 will appear when you update tModloader. Link to it was in update post at previous page.

From what I learned, if versions are not as above, shops may be messed or even go crash and legendary weapons may not work.

Back
Top Bottom