tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

It's for 0.11.1 and I think it will show only if you have tmodloader 0.11.1 installed (at least that's what it did for me).

By the way, thanks for the update VVV101. Works like a charm.
But, why? Isn't 0.11.1 a testing build?

But, why? Isn't 0.11.1 a testing build?
0.11 was oficially released. And I made an update to it when I found error with updated Calamity mod.
They changed world file namespace and that messed a lot of mods (at least, my and Fargo's mod)
Sadly, it made a problem with AlchemistNPC disappearance on 0.10.1.5.

This mod runs very smoothly for me, which is great since I'm not a fan of crafting potions myself honestly.

Currently no idea. Never happened for me.

Noticed that too. Not sure why this happens. Can you check if any NPC from any other mod has the same issue?

Checked it and yea .... other NPC mod is wrongly assigned too

Another problem, i found that in 8.6 if you want to change Operator's shop, the choice box appear in front of cursor, resulting in instant click so user can't change Operator's shop

I'm downgrading the mod to 8.5 and the problem didn't happen, the Hive is working properly too

Another problem, i found that in 8.6 if you want to change Operator's shop, the choice box appear in front of cursor, resulting in instant click so user can't change Operator's shop

I'm downgrading the mod to 8.5 and the problem didn't happen, the Hive is working properly too
Assigning problem was confirmed as tModloader 0.11.1 issue by jopojelly. He said it would be fixed in the next version.
Any possible steps to reproduce this choice box problem? I can't seem to make it happen for me.

How you can downgrade please tell me :redspin:

Assigning problem was confirmed as tModloader 0.11.1 issue by jopojelly. He said it would be fixed in the next version.
Any possible steps to reproduce this choice box problem? I can't seem to make it happen for me.

I have no idea tbh. I just update the mod, then open the Operator's interaction box
How you can downgrade please tell me :redspin:

Go to first page, check the GitHub link
VVV101/AlchemistNPC

Why am I not able to download AlchemistNPC from the tModLoader Mod Browser? Is it not available right now, or do I need to update my tModLoader? (v0.10.1)
Please respond.

Tmodloader just updated to v0.11.2.2 from their release page, i also got the latest AlchemistNPC so far im having issues with Penetrator gun since it wont fire. im using Calamity and Afkpets.

Why am I not able to download AlchemistNPC from the tModLoader Mod Browser? Is it not available right now, or do I need to update my tModLoader? (v0.10.1)
Please respond.
i wanted to add that the alchemist sells nothing but lesser healing and healing potions despite me beating BoC

Tmodloader just updated to v0.11.2.2 from their release page, i also got the latest AlchemistNPC so far im having issues with Penetrator gun since it wont fire. im using Calamity and Afkpets.
i wanted to add that the alchemist sells nothing but lesser healing and healing potions despite me beating BoC
You need latest Calamity mod. It is 1.4.2.102. And you can download it from Calamity mod DIscord. Mod Browser version is not the latest.

Why is the Alchemist only selling Lesser, Normal, Greater Healing Potions now? He should be selling way more stuff than that. I know because I've had this mod before

I have a weird bug with the latest update that won't let me swtich shops.
Imgur
This only happens with the Brewer. The tab keeps glitching back to that same spot above the shops changer option not allowing me to switch shops.

I have a weird bug with the latest update that won't let me swtich shops.
Imgur
This only happens with the Brewer. The tab keeps glitching back to that same spot above the shops changer option not allowing me to switch shops.
I have an idea what may help here. But it would be only in the next update.
As I saw, for some reason, menu stuck to your mouse by text line (which also works as button).
I may try to remove button functionality from text, lefting only actual buttons to work.

Hi, I have an issue. I was wondering why I couldn't get the Torn Notes, and I found out that I only had the lite version (if this isn't the reason, please tell me), so I tried installing the full one (v8.6). But when I put it into my mods folder, it doesn't appear in my mods list in Terraria.
Any help?

Hi, I have an issue. I was wondering why I couldn't get the Torn Notes, and I found out that I only had the lite version (if this isn't the reason, please tell me), so I tried installing the full one (v8.6). But when I put it into my mods folder, it doesn't appear in my mods list in Terraria.
Any help?
Nevermind! I figured it out, my tModloader wasn't up to date.

AlchemistNPC v8.7
-Updated to tModloader 0.11.3.
-Added new mode, Anti Buff mode. During Anti Buff mode, player is immune to all buffs (not debuffs).
Buffs without duration display are not disabled. Bosses and minibosses may drop permament boosting items. Their effects would work only if mode is on.
Anti Buff activator can be crafted on Demon Altar.
-Added Mod Config support. Now you may change config options ingame.
-Removed clickability on texts of Shop Changer UIs.
-Combinations now disable their certain boosts when Calamity Combination, Profaned Rage, Holy Wrath or Cadence potion buffs are active.
-Added Heart of Greed. Makes any money dropped in the world go into player's inventory. Works if placed in inventory.
Available after beating any mechanical boss.
-Added More Potions Combination.
Available in hardmode.
-Both Thorium and Spirit Combinations now take only 1 buff slot.
-Some changes in Operator's shop.
-Some new quotes for NPCs.
-Some more new sprites by CC.
-Holoprojectors no longer work while player is dead.
-Fixed/added some more translations.
-Fixed Shield Bar and Grinder MK4 sprites.
-Fixed Godhead and Soul of Fear breaking true melee.

AlchemistNPC Lite v1.6.1
-Updated for tModloader 0.11.3.
-Added Mod Config support. Now you may change config options ingame.
-Removed clickability on texts of Shop Changer UIs.
-Combinations now disable their certain boosts when Calamity Combination, Profaned Rage, Holy Wrath or Cadence potion buffs are active.
-Added More Potions Combination.
Available in hardmode.
-Both Thorium and Spirit Combinations now take only 1 buff slot.
-Some changes in Operator's shops.
-Fixed some wrong translations.
-Some new quotes for NPCs.

King Slime: Increases jump height and safe fall distance greatly
Eye of Cthulhu: 2 boosters
1) Provides creatures, treasures and traps detection
2) Gives Shine and Nightvision effects
Eater of Worlds: Increases melee speed by 5%, movement and mining speed by 25%
Brain of Cthulhu: Increases max amount of minions/sentries by 1, Heartreach effect
Queen Bee: Hostile bees do less damage and your regeneration is increased by 6, immunity to poisons
Skeletron: 2 boosters
1) Skeletons contact damage is reduced, all damages/critical strike chances are increased by 10%
2) Provides immunity to fire blocks, Obsidian Skin, Gills and Flipper effects
Dark Mage (Old One's Army tier 1 boss): Increases magic damage by 25%, max mana by 50 and mana regeneration greatly
Wall of Flesh: Increases max amount of minions/sentries by 1, defense and DR by 10/10%
Pigron: Provides Well Fed
Ice Golem: Provides immunity to Chilled, Frozen and Frostburn debuffs
Goblin Summoner: Makes your attacks inflict Shadowflame and makes you immune to it
Twins: Archery and Ammo Reservation effects, immunity to Cursed Flames and Ichor
The Destroyer: Increases mining speed by 33% and increases max life by 25%
Skeletron Prime: Increases armor penetration and melee speed by 15/15%, gives 200% thorns effect
Ogre (Old One's Army tier 2 boss): Increases defense and damage reduction by 5/5% and provides knockback immunity
Plantera: Damages and critical strike chances are boosted while you are moving, Philosopher's stone effect
Golem: Increases attack speed by 10% and increases melee knockback
Betsy (Old One's Army tier 3 boss): Your attacks inflict Daybroken, flight abilities are increased
Duke Fishron: Gives ability to dash, all stats up while on surface
Martian Saucer: Provides immunity to Electrified and Distorted debuffs
Lunatic Cultist: Reduces damage taken from Pillars enemies, mobs may drop lunar fragments
Moon Lord: You emit aura which weakens enemies around
config.gif

Back
Top Bottom