tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Hi, i have a problem with the latest version present in 1.10.x: The alchemist emblem tier 1 dosen't have any effect, and cannot be used as a crafting ingredient for anything. This is very problematic as i was heavily looking fowars to having the tier 2.

Legendary weapon is not work with new update. Operator is not selling any mod treasure pack(My mods are Calamity and thoriummod).

Last edited:
I've had a couple problems with the latest version of AlchemistNPC. To start off, the potion progression doesn't work. I had a world where I had gotten stuff such as the beacon teleportation potion, dungeon teleportation, and that stuff, but it doesn't show up anymore. I've tried refighting bosses, reinstalling the mod, but it doesn't change anything. also, with the brewer, when I try to go to the shops changer, I can change the shop once, but after that it won't let me. The changer menu keeps appearing on my cursor, making it so that when I let go, it changes it to the same one I chose before. The progression thing doesn't work for the brewer or alchemist from what I have checked so far. I've also tried killing the npcs and getting them back, and when I change the shop in the shops changer, it seems to reload the world.

Last edited:
I've had a couple problems with the latest version of AlchemistNPC. To start off, the potion progression doesn't work. I had a world where I had gotten stuff such as the beacon teleportation potion, dungeon teleportation, and that stuff, but it doesn't show up anymore. I've tried refighting bosses, reinstalling the mod, but it doesn't change anything. also, with the brewer, when I try to go to the shops changer, I can change the shop once, but after that it won't let me. The changer menu keeps appearing on my cursor, making it so that when I let go, it changes it to the same one I chose before. The progression thing doesn't work for the brewer or alchemist from what I have checked so far. I've also tried killing the npcs and getting them back, and when I change the shop in the shops changer, it seems to reload the world.
Legendary weapon is not work with new update. Operator is not selling any mod treasure pack(My mods are Calamity and thoriummod).
Hi, i have a problem with the latest version present in 1.10.x: The alchemist emblem tier 1 dosen't have any effect, and cannot be used as a crafting ingredient for anything. This is very problematic as i was heavily looking fowars to having the tier 2.
Just make sure you have latest Calamity mod version. It is 1.4.2.102 (mod browser has only 1.4.2.101). Download it from Calamity mod Discord.
About charm.... Very strange cuz I never touched its recipe.
Update tModloader, AlchemistNPC and Calamity mod and check.

I think it have to do with the other ingredients to do T2, as in recipe browser it says that the ingredients are Corruption-based and i used crimson-based items...
EDIT: Nevermind the "not craftable" bit. Just me being a big dumdum.
However, the fact the T1 Token dosen't gives reductions still stands.

Last edited:
Change Shop will not work as intended when Revengeance Scaling config option is on.
The blue box appearing after you click Change Shop will "stick" to your mouse if you hold Mouse1 down, and immediately open the shop you changed to previously after you release it.

I'm having a problem aswell, When I updated my tmodloader to the new version, AlchemistNPC resources started to being broken or something, like I have Calamity Mod, and the brewer, Operador is not selling any type of the Treasure bag and Potions from calamity, I have alredy defeated all bosses, I Tried to uninstall didnt worked, Well I dont know, I Guess only you can fix this problem

I'm having a problem aswell, When I updated my tmodloader to the new version, AlchemistNPC resources started to being broken or something, like I have Calamity Mod, and the brewer, Operador is not selling any type of the Treasure bag and Potions from calamity, I have alredy defeated all bosses, I Tried to uninstall didnt worked, Well I dont know, I Guess only you can fix this problem
Update Calamity mod. Latest version is 1.4.2.102 as of now.

Change Shop will not work as intended when Revengeance Scaling config option is on.
The blue box appearing after you click Change Shop will "stick" to your mouse if you hold Mouse1 down, and immediately open the shop you changed to previously after you release it.
I have no idea. This never happens for me...

I have no idea. This never happens for me...
It did this to me as well but after updating Calamity I've yet to see it happening. But yeah, the UI element to cycle shops moved directly on top of the "Change Shop" so you could never press anything to what it was on top of without restarting the game. Other oddeties like missing items from the shops was also resolved. Boss progressiong etc.

Something really screwy for sure.

Hey, i found a glitch in the calamity mod section, if you enter it once, you can't switch.
...And you can solve it by simply reading the last few replies. But to point you in the right direction; Update Calamity to 1.4.2.102. It's on the Discord or direct link here. MEGA

Just make sure you have latest Calamity mod version. It is 1.4.2.102 (mod browser has only 1.4.2.101). Download it from Calamity mod Discord.
Update tModloader, AlchemistNPC and Calamity mod and check.
Thanks for the help! I got the new version and it fixed the stuff.

Hi,

I'm playing on a server with several of my friends, and 3/5 already got Cera Sumat, Holy Avenger, 2 people got Flask of the Alchemist, and 2 people got Counter Matter.
Is there a way to increase the drop chance.. because it seems pretty easy to get these overpowered weapons even tho the drop chance should be 1:25000

Hi,

I'm playing on a server with several of my friends, and 3/5 already got Cera Sumat, Holy Avenger, 2 people got Flask of the Alchemist, and 2 people got Counter Matter.
Is there a way to increase the drop chance.. because it seems pretty easy to get these overpowered weapons even tho the drop chance should be 1:25000
It is total RNG. I rarely get any more than 1-2 legendaries per Calamity playthrough. You all are pretty lucky I may say.

I somehow managed to get the Alchemist flask and with it i managed to get into Hardmode really easily, but after dying once, its damage dropped from 300% to 14% and now its barely able to kill normal slimes. How can i get its damage back up ? Do i need to kill all bosses again or reroll its stats with the goblin ? But i'w never even seen 300% damage increase when using the goblin to reforge items..

I somehow managed to get the Alchemist flask and with it i managed to get into Hardmode really easily, but after dying once, its damage dropped from 300% to 14% and now its barely able to kill normal slimes. How can i get its damage back up ? Do i need to kill all bosses again or reroll its stats with the goblin ? But i'w never even seen 300% damage increase when using the goblin to reforge items..
Never believe it 300% boost. It is just showing damage boost wrong.
And from what I know, it can't get its damage lowered. After first usage of weapon, you will get maximum possible stats (for your progression).
Make sure you update tModloader, AlchemistNPC and Calamity mod to latest versions.

So I have the Laetitia Rifle and armor, but if I forge the rifle to Unreal and then shoot it, the damage bonus from Unreal disappears.

Back
Top Bottom