tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Guys, read previous messages or check 1st post.
It clearly says: update Calamity mod to 1.4.2.105.
Latest Calamity mod update is not in Mod Browser, it is on Calamity mod Discord.

Calamity mod is running latest manual downloaded version from discord as is this mod. all combination potions for some reason have "petrified" debuff hidden in them.
Will repeat in-case it was missed, both Calamity and this mod are at the latest downloaded version and the only ones active.
Will also add, mod browser versions and manual installation version methods both are causing this problem for me.

Calamity mod is running latest manual downloaded version from discord as is this mod. all combination potions for some reason have "petrified" debuff hidden in them.
Will repeat in-case it was missed, both Calamity and this mod are at the latest downloaded version and the only ones active.
Will also add, mod browser versions and manual installation version methods both are causing this problem for me.
Make sure that versions are AlchemistNPC v8.8/Lite 1.6.2 and Calamity is exactly 1.4.2.105.
Also, tModloader version.
And if you are on MAC, I can't help here.

I'm on PC. I can confirm, again... both are up. to. date. as mentioned. versions you stated and my versions I'm looking at, are the same. the only difference in my response here and the prior report, is confirming i'm on PC. I will also add in, my friend who is also plays terraria confirmed this issue is occuring for them too which should imply more emphasis to an issue with the mod itself. The only combination potion that does not petrify the imbiber is the tanking ones. the offensive ones like mage, summoning, rangers are causing the problem.
will clarify, again, my versions match your stated versions prior.
Edited addition: Tmod is the latest release v0.11.5.

I'm on PC. I can confirm, again... both are up. to. date. as mentioned. versions you stated and my versions I'm looking at, are the same. the only difference in my response here and the prior report, is confirming i'm on PC. I will also add in, my friend who is also plays terraria confirmed this issue is occuring for them too which should imply more emphasis to an issue with the mod itself. The only combination potion that does not petrify the imbiber is the tanking ones. the offensive ones like mage, summoning, rangers are causing the problem.
will clarify, again, my versions match your stated versions prior.
Edited addition: Tmod is the latest release v0.11.5.
Deep breath, you're not a trucker on the road or a soldier in mid-ops, and the Terraria fans providing this free mod are not idiots, nor are they paid customer service.
I tried these without Calamity; no problem. Is it possible the problem is a bug... or possibly an intended feature... on Calamity's end?

On my own end... would it be possible to do some separation of Thorium Combination? It's a lot of extra stuff to craft if you're not playing a bard or healer. Although my initial question was going to be: would it be possible to remove Dash from it? The rest is inconsequential if you're not playing those classes, but Dash sends me all over the place whether I want it to or not, because I'm kind of a twitchy player. Unlike everything else in the combination, Dash effects can be actively good or bad for one's playstyle. If people want Dash, they could just make their own Kinetic potions.

Deep breath, you're not a trucker on the road or a soldier in mid-ops, and the Terraria fans providing this free mod are not idiots, nor are they paid customer service.
I tried these without Calamity; no problem. Is it possible the problem is a bug... or possibly an intended feature... on Calamity's end?

On my own end... would it be possible to do some separation of Thorium Combination? It's a lot of extra stuff to craft if you're not playing a bard or healer. Although my initial question was going to be: would it be possible to remove Dash from it? The rest is inconsequential if you're not playing those classes, but Dash sends me all over the place whether I want it to or not, because I'm kind of a twitchy player. Unlike everything else in the combination, Dash effects can be actively good or bad for one's playstyle. If people want Dash, they could just make their own Kinetic potions.
I think it can be done (about Dash). I don't exactly remember why I added it to combo.

About @Drogoroth situation... I am 100% sure that this is not AlchemistNPC problem.
Make sure you all have AlchemistNPC v8.8/Lite 1.6.2 and Calamity mod 1.4.2.105/Music mod from Calamity mod Discord (NOT FROM BROWSER).
I already got so many reports with the same problem and solution.
Provide a screenshots with mods loaded.

Last edited:
AlchemistNPC v8.8.1
-Updated to tModloader 0.11.5.
-Added support for Achievement Lib mod.
-Now Bill Cipher drops additional item, which, while used, gives Demon Slayer buff.
-Now Ravager, Astrum Aureus/Deus, Storm Weaver, Ceaseless Void and Signus drop Reversity Coins.
-Fixed Titan Scale potion functionality in Calamity Combination.
-Fixed hair drawing with equipped crowns from the mod.
-Fishron Booster no longer gives dash, but gives additional 1% to all stats.
-Zerg/Zen potions, Chaos/Tranquility Candles were moved to post Plantera.
-Removed Anticheat from Ugandan Knuckles boss.
-Jungle Teleporter potion now has different functions for left and right click.
-Jungle Teleporter potion is now available after beating EoW/BoC.
-Removed Dash from Thorium Combination.
-Cleaned up some code.

AlchemistNPC Lite v1.6.3 + v1.6.4 hotfix
-Updated to tModloader 0.11.5.
-Fixed Titan Scale potion functionality in Calamity Combination.
-Zerg/Zen potions, Chaos/Tranquility Candles were moved to post Plantera.
-Jungle Teleporter potion now has different functions for left and right click.
-Jungle Teleporter potion is now available after beating EoW/BoC.
-Removed Dash from Thorium Combination.
-Cleaned up some code.

Github/AlchemistNPC v8.8.1
Github/AlchemistNPC Lite 1.6.4

Last edited:
The countermatter critical strike guaranteed buff freezes my character in place, unable to move at all, even in midair.

hello, my problem is that since the last update, when my character carries a legendary item (I only checked it with the jar), the critics shoot, and then almost every hit is a critic who kills almost any enemy or boss of just one hit, please fix this

hello, my problem is that since the last update, when my character carries a legendary item (I only checked it with the jar), the critics shoot, and then almost every hit is a critic who kills almost any enemy or boss of just one hit, please fix this
What weapon are you using? Penetrator? It suppose to be powerful rifle with varied crit damage. Maybe damage is a bit too big at this state of the game (what last boss you defeated?).
Describe your problem better.

Ahí lo explicaré, el hecho es que normalmente jugando un juego, una mafia dejó caer la botella que se escala en función de mi progreso, luego, cuando lo usé, mis críticos dispararon muy alto y cada golpe causó más o menos 2 millones de daños en un golpe, dejando el arma a un lado, pruebe otras armas y las inmensas críticas permanecieron independientemente de qué arma usara hasta que reiniciara el mundo, trate de ver qué mod me afectó este problema y separe los mods, observe que esto, que recientemente actualicé es la causa de este error, alguna sugerencia?

agregando aún no elimino ningún jefe y sondeo con muchas armas después del frasco y podría matar al señor de la luna con un disparo de pistola de sílex

Ahí lo explicaré, el hecho es que normalmente jugando un juego, una mafia dejó caer la botella que se escala en función de mi progreso, luego, cuando lo usé, mis críticos dispararon muy alto y cada golpe causó más o menos 2 millones de daños en un golpe, dejando el arma a un lado, pruebe otras armas y las inmensas críticas permanecieron independientemente de qué arma usara hasta que reiniciara el mundo, trate de ver qué mod me afectó este problema y separe los mods, observe que esto, que recientemente actualicé es la causa de este error, alguna sugerencia?
Sounds like a very strange issue.
Modlist with mods versions.
And list of defeated bosses.

ok there goes:
defeated bosses: none
mods:
"AFKPETS",
"AmmoboxPlus",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"ExtensibleInventory",
"ExtraGunGear",
"Fargowiltas",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"FullHealthRespawn",
"FunctionalVanityAccessories",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"imkSushisMod",
"Loot",
"MaxStackExtra",
"MaxStackPlus",
"MoreAccessories",
"MoreChestLoot",
"NoFishTimer",
"OmniSwing",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SuperQuickRespawn",
"TooManySlots",
"WingSlot",
"SacredTools",
"MagicStorage",
"ThoriumMod",
"CheatSheet",
"AlchemistNPC"

Character gone freeze after using "Skeleton Booster", can drop items out of inventory and open ESC menu also equip-unequip accesory/armor but can't move/attack/interact anything after using "Skeleton Booster", Items that I drop out of inventory also floating beside me without return to inventory like I'm doesn't there ;-;
tried reset character though but didn't work so I used backups and tried again using booster again, still happens I don't know though other booster is also glitches like this cause I just start playing this modpack

Character gone freeze after using "Skeleton Booster", can drop items out of inventory and open ESC menu also equip-unequip accesory/armor but can't move/attack/interact anything after using "Skeleton Booster", Items that I drop out of inventory also floating beside me without return to inventory like I'm doesn't there ;-;
tried reset character though but didn't work so I used backups and tried again using booster again, still happens I don't know though other booster is also glitches like this cause I just start playing this modpack
You need to update Calamity mod to 1.4.2.106. And make sure that AlchemistNPC version is v8.8.1.

Back
Top Bottom