tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Duke Fishron's boosters say it gives the ability to dash and a bonus to all stats while on the surface. The Dash doesn't seem to work though, and it's not even mentioned in the anti-buff buff.

Just gonna say that mod is not compatible with "Eternity mode" from "Fargo's mutant", Killing vanilla bosses while "Eternity mode" is activated doesn't count in spawning condition since vanilla bosses got modifying by "Eternity mode", I tried get some npc but nothing spawn til hardmode and I notice that and disable "Eternity mode" after killed vanilla bosses for about ten minutes those npc start to spawn and I got all alchemist npc within 20minutes. . - .

operator in my world don't sell Mod treasure bag.
Mods:calamity, alchemist, thorium, fargo. They are all the latest version in tml.

The potion price multiplier option in the config file doesn't seem to work for Lite version and possibly the Full version. I've bumped up the prices from 2x to 4x of the usual price of them for the Brewer and Alchemist shops and Builder Potions for example still costs 50 silver, which I expected to go up to 1 gold or something.

I can't find any Paper Tubes in the Lite version of this mod, no matter how many EoCs I kill. Is this intentional, and if so, how do I get the Tinkerer to stock new accessories? Is it based on boss progression instead? I can't find any documentation in the wiki that suggests anything other than that Paper Tubes have a great chance to drop (but they're not listed in Recipe Browser's item tab, and the page doesn't say anything about the Lite version of this mod), or the Paper Tube drop is removed in Lite due to it not being listed and the Tinkerer stocks new accessories via another, unknown method.

Or perhaps this has something to do with Masochist/Revengeance Mode's versions of these bosses messing with drop tables?

Last edited:
Got pretty interesting side effect of Immortality Field Projector while trying to summon Wall of Flesh. As soon as the guide "dies", Wall of Flesh spawned numerous times :indifferent: On one instance, I got 100++ treasure bags so that means hundreds of Wall of Flesh lol

AlchemistNPC v9.3
-Added Old Duke's bag in Operator's modded bags shop.
-Added Sulphurskin Potion to Brewer's shop.
-Fishron booster now makes Fishron mount always accelerated.
-Widened array of blocks Terrain Reformer can dig.
-Now Penetrator properly kills the player if drains his last 3 hitpoints.
-Now Xenomorphic Mystery Meteorite is just Mystery Meteorite.
-Hopefully fixed random Knuckles spawns in MP.
-Kinda fixed earrape sound of Dimensional Casket.
-Fixed Elements Awoken-related error in Operator's code.
-Fixed Calamity mod's Rage and Adrenaline related mechanics.
-Fixed Chandeliers prices.
-Changed prices of Marble and Granite blocks.
-Some code polishing.
-Renewed sprites for Reversity Coins and Boom Box.

AlchemistNPC download link

Lite v1.7.4
-Added Old Duke's bag in Operator's modded bags shop.
-Added Sulphurskin Potion to Brewer's shop.
-Fixed Calamity mod's Rage and Adrenaline related mechanics.
-Fixed Chandeliers prices.
-Some code polishing.
-Changed price of Marble and Granite blocks.

AlchemistNPC Lite download link

I used the Diploma for my nurse, but I have another mod which gives me full health when I spawn. The popup is annoying and I want to disable it. How do I undo the diploma?

yeah, not a massive fan of the heart of greed. think it is far too powerful and should be changed to at least a solo play only considering things like the zerg potion get totally gutted by contrast. it is far to easy to use it to piss off your friends. I would know I just did so.

Everything was working fine, but when I got to hardmode and tried selling Paper Tubes it didn't work as intented. I could do it all the time, get platinum coins and it wouldn't take my Paper Tubes, I should note that I had Tier 2s from WoF in my equimpent and Tier 1s stored in Magic Storage (mod), I thought it was the reason so I took them from Magic Storage but it didn't change anything, I decided to swap to Lite after that.

Everything was working fine, but when I got to hardmode and tried selling Paper Tubes it didn't work as intented. I could do it all the time, get platinum coins and it wouldn't take my Paper Tubes, I should note that I had Tier 2s from WoF in my equimpent and Tier 1s stored in Magic Storage (mod), I thought it was the reason so I took them from Magic Storage but it didn't change anything, I decided to swap to Lite after that.
Known issue without knowing the exact algorithm.

Excuse me @VVV101

I dunno if anyone asked you this before, but you intent to do a separated mod with all ammo types from your mod?
I already got asked if I want to do separate Antibuff mode mod.
I don't really think I want to do another 2-3 or more mods by just shredding some pieces of code from full AlchemistNPC.

1594446513851.png

How do I fix this? I'm hosting a Thorium playthrough with my friends and for some reason the tinkerer's prices are scaling with the amount of players. Also, we're using AlchemistNPC Lite if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom