tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

View attachment 282713
How do I fix this? I'm hosting a Thorium playthrough with my friends and for some reason the tinkerer's prices are scaling with the amount of players. Also, we're using AlchemistNPC Lite if that helps.
Currently, there is not way for fixing that.
I messed up and put price scaling code for Tinkerer inside players checking...
I can suggest buying something in SP by host then relogging.

When I made the dimensional casket and have it in my inventory, my sound goes to 100% for some reason? I've tried turning it down but it doesnt save it?

When I made the dimensional casket and have it in my inventory, my sound goes to 100% for some reason? I've tried turning it down but it doesnt save it?
To fixing earrape sound when casket is active I had to use code which sets volume to 0 then returns it to 100% when you leave shop.

how summon bill and ugand, and how to find this
1595008750746.png

how summon bill and ugand, and how to find this View attachment 283428

Code-wise, it can drop from any NPC excluding statue-generated ones with 1:33333 chance. So, you can farm King Slime, Eater of Worlds. Or summon any event with heavily boosted spawnrates.
Thanks. I've been farming the Old one's army because that one is easy to summon and has lots of enemies. I just realized, however, that the Cracked Crown is Expert Mode only, and I've been doing it in Normal mode.

Thanks. I've been farming the Old one's army because that one is easy to summon and has lots of enemies. I just realized, however, that the Cracked Crown is Expert Mode only, and I've been doing it in Normal mode.
Cracked Crown shouldn't be expert exclusive. It is more likely its unique nature is set by rainbow rarity.

I had a question about this mod @VVV101 . I was wonder does vanilla NPCs drop horcruxs? And if so does the traveling merchant have one? And how do you get it?

when I use alchemist NPC or NPC lite with calamity it says calamity is outdated that it is for 0.11.7.6 but is on 0.11.7.7, has anyone else encountered this problem? it only says this when I use one of the mods.

Attachments

• Terraria 2_ Electric Boogaloo 10_27_2020 7_17_51 PM.png
    Terraria 2_ Electric Boogaloo 10_27_2020 7_17_51 PM.png
    499.7 KB · Views: 118
When I used the Dimensional casket and clicked on Dryad's shop it glitches and doesnt let me exit out of that shop. I can no longer access any other shops within the dimensional casket and every time i completely close out and go back in I brings me to dryad shop and I cannot exit it still. If i want to make it work I think i need to make a whole another one. Is there a fix for this?
1604833894482.png

This happens right when i click it

When I used the Dimensional casket and clicked on Dryad's shop it glitches and doesnt let me exit out of that shop. I can no longer access any other shops within the dimensional casket and every time i completely close out and go back in I brings me to dryad shop and I cannot exit it still. If i want to make it work I think i need to make a whole another one. Is there a fix for this?
View attachment 297395
Did you try to press ESC so you would close trading interface, then try to use it again?
Also, you may try to drop it on ground and use again.
Also, this may probably happen due to shop overfilling (which might be a problem with big amount of mods loaded).

View attachment 297395
Did you try to press ESC so you would close trading interface, then try to use it again?
Also, you may try to drop it on ground and use again.
Also, this may probably happen due to shop overfilling (which might be a problem with big amount of mods loaded).
I recommend Shop Expander to fix the shop overfilling. It really helps when using multiple big mods.

just a suggestion, but could vile/vicious mushrooms become obtainable in the plants shop post-EoC rather than EoW/BoC? i ran out of shadow orbs in my corruption world and barely any vile mushroom are growing and it'd be very useful if i had access to them without cheating.

I've been experiencing a significant sound glitch with the Dimensional Casket possibly since TMod updated?/suddenly. For whatever reason, it causes the Sound slider in the audio settings to stay at 100%, regardless attempts to change it. When I exit the settings menu, it resets to 100%. I've tested it with other mods and with it and just cheat sheet. Seems reproducible.

Just having it in the inventory seems to cause the 100% sound setting glitch.

EDIT: Apparently this is a known glitch. I hope eventually there's a fix for it, since it's rather inconvenient.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom