Alchemy help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonpfl

Terrarian
All,

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to create potions. I put a bottle on a crafting table and went up to and went to crafting and the only potion recipes I see are bottle water and honey, lesser mana and mana crystal. What am I missing??

I am on PS3 if that matter.

Thx
jonpfl

You need to create bottled water by standing near a water source with bottles in your inventory. You also need to make sure you have the materials required for the potion you want to make. Just give a bottled water to the guide to see the full list, or a herb to see all the potions made with that plant.

Chances are that you dont have all the materials for a potion such as a lesser healing requires mushrooms gel and a bottle while the buff potions require more things if you want the recipes but bottled water to the guide he will show you lots of potions recipes or go to the wiki it shouldn't differ from the console versions as last time i played them

You should check out Commander Crocket's guide on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=141870245
It's really clear and helpful.

That's cool and all, but it seems like the OP is the type who doesn't like to get outside help with a game unless he gets really stuck. I mean, I'm sure he knows there are guides and wikis out there. Once you know how to craft potions though, everything else is there to discover for yourself. It can be more fun to play that way imo.

That's cool and all, but it seems like the OP is the type who doesn't like to get outside help with a game unless he gets really stuck. I mean, I'm sure he knows there are guides and wikis out there. Once you know how to craft potions, everything else is there to discover for yourself. It can be more fun to play that way imo.
Then you could just read the start, the very basics of potions and figure the rest out yourself.

Chances are that you dont have all the materials for a potion such as a lesser healing requires mushrooms gel and a bottle while the buff potions require more things if you want the recipes but bottled water to the guide he will show you lots of potions recipes or go to the wiki it shouldn't differ from the console versions as last time i played them

Oh, I was assuming all the potions would be grayed out and it would show me what I needed.

From what you are saying, I need to have the proper ingriedants in my possession and it will show up in list, correct?

And yes, I like to learn on my own to a degree but not to the point of frustration!

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom