Single Thread RP Aleph

"I guess stick together, since not much for speech it seems."
"Okay then. Let's see here... We are going to have to get up to the Guard Bunker, but we risk being sniped to death. Hmm... If we got the prisoners from the prison to help, we could simply overwhelm the bunker. But that's only if they are willing to help us. Eh. Worth a shot. Come on. We are going to blow up the gates of the prison!"
*Rushes down to an area near the prison.*

"Oh, great. Well, here goes literally nothing."
*Follows Phoenix.*

"Right, there it is-"
"We can see, you know."
"Right, right. Anyways, the Sea Reapers have explosives, so what better way to get in? We already kinda told them we are here if that horn didn't tell them."
"Oh, yes, a giant hey! We're over here sort of thing?"
"Well, could simply explain it as prisoners having a conspiracy sort of thing. We could probably be able to get around. Anyways, we need to get a bomb right next to the doors of the prison. Once a powerful enough bomb is set off right next to those doors, we can get in free all the prisoners, and have them run havoc onto the base."
"I don't even know why they even have a prison if we can take advantage of stuff like this."
"Well, possible experimentation, storage of dangerous people who could be coerced into serving the Reapers, etc. Anyways, see here. Two gun turrets in front of the doors. Seems they aren't using Reaper Guards for this one, but it appears a few patrols are circling the prison. Predicting five or four patrols."
"Right. You got anything for bombs?"
"Well, they probably don't have grenades, since logically speaking, that could cause some prisoners to breach if they messed that up. But, we do have some places where the Reapers have stashed weapons away. They are messy and lazy that way. Anyways, another possibility instead of bombs is just brute strength, which in a way, I can kinda do, but not sure. Hmm. Or we could attract other Reaper Guards here, if you want to start looting their corpses for bombs, if you wanted."

"Right, doesn't seem like people want to talk about what we should do. It's fine."
"Well, we still don't have anything that would say what we should do."
"Well, there's me. Vincent, would you mind destroying the circuitry of the gun turrets when you get the chance?"
"Yeah, either way, it helps no matter what to get rid of stuff we don't need."
"Now, when Vincent is done, hmm... Maybe I can make a makeshift bomb out of the gun turrets or something. Who knows. Either that or just knock and have them come out pouring so we can take them out or something."
*When the coast is clear, uses control over electricity and the ability of electromagnetic waves to damage and destroy the inner workings of the gun turrets. Then comes back.*
"Well, there you go."
"Great. Now, let's go and open that door. Surely there is something powering those turrets, and we can use them to have them blow and stuff. Make sure to dispatch any guards that come our way."

*Blows up the Prison.*
"Great... Well there's that er..."

"No prisoners eh?"
"...Anyways, with everyone else not really being here, and being AWOL, I guess we are going to have to do the rest of this ourselves."
*Continued in some other area because everyone else be AWOL.*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom