tModLoader Alex's Assorted Arsenal

Alexander D. Moon

Official Terrarian
Ancient's Arsenal
(Formerly known as Alex's Assorted Arsenal.)

Current Version: 1.2.2

icon.png

on Update 1.3: Armour and Armaments!

What this mod aims to accomplish is to augment your gameplay with unique weapons, accessories, potions, etc. to spice up your playthrough, whether it be for mega-modpacks or simply for a slightly-modified playthrough. As a mod meant to synergize well with major content mods (while also remaining independent from them), there will be little to no editing of Vanilla stuff to prevent conflicts and/or incompatibilities, or major additions that'll get a little too much in the way.

Items inspired by community suggestions, movies, comics, anime, etc. are part of what I hope will bring a unique atmosphere to Ancient's Arsenal, along with original ideas that're meant to tell a story, and to keep you wondering about what's out there.

The mod is currently available on the browser. Note that it is still
a massive work-in-progress. It's a long road, but we'll get there eventually
:)

New armours, new weapon sets!

(More to come)
--------------------
You've started a playthrough as a Ranger. You're tired of using the same old bow, so you take a look at your surroundings... Perhaps the nearby tundra may be of use?

ArcticTypewriter.png

Or maybe you've started as a Mage. That old Space Gun has grown a bit dull, though... But what if you put some of those spare gems to use?

BluePhasewand.png

Trying out a Melee character, but the usual broadswords have got you yawning in your chair? Look no further than those gems in your chests...

CopperMetalligemGreatsword.png
TinMetalligemGreatsword.png
There are numerous new potions to brew, ranging from combat buffs
to exploration aids. How many can you discover?

CombatPotion.png
GladiatorPotion.png
SorcererPotion.png
BloodrushPotion.png
Soon after entering Hardmode, you may find a new critter hopping around... Slaying it may provide a useful material.

crystilian slime.png
CrystilianShard.png

Perhaps you've got a few spare Hallowed Bars to play around with...?

FairiumBar.png

And if that isn't powerful enough... You could always kick it up a notch.

AetheriumBar.png
The death of Plantera has it's consequences, and the appearance of this living coffin is no coincidence...

BlueDungeonMimic.png

An ancient structure, cloaked within a pocket dimension just outside your reach.
The demise of the Eye of Cthulhu breaks one of the many seals keeping its denizens at bay...
Will you survive the arrival of these living armaments?

Lesser Gunblade Elemental.png
-------------------
This mod has a Discord server, which you can join by clicking here.

Within the server are announcements, change logs and spoilers for
upcoming updates.
--------------------
Alexander D. Moon: Spriter, Coder, Mod Owner
Cherry: Spriter; Creator of the Ancient's Arsenal mod icon.
Those who have helped me make this mod by providing code or sprites, but
aren't/are no longer a part of the dev team.

Lizardry/Callonial
(Previous Dev): Spriter; Creator of the mod's original icon.
HellGoesOn (Previous Dev): Coder
Potat (Previous Dev): Spriter
Xenoic (Previous Dev): Coded the Crystilian Seeker, the mod's first Summon weapon.

Maxphog (Contributor): Original sprite base for the Nunchucks.
GabeTheLurker (Contributor): Original sprites for the Charm of Tsuki and Charm of Nami, also
helped me figure out how to broadcast a message after a boss kill.
Tenda & qwerty3.14 (Contributors): Assisting w/ the Sylvan Ace Blade.
Gallagade (Contributor): Respriting the Nunchucks.

Scalie (Helper): Assisted w/ Rebounder Bullet projectile code.

And lastly, the numerous people in the TML and TCN Discord serves for
being patient with me and providing help whenever I needed it despite my many frustrations
and rookie mistakes. Seriously, thank you all; This mod would've been impossible
without everyone who helped, whether they were listed here or not.
--------------------

If you any ideas, suggestions or simply want to give feedback, please feel free to leave a comment here
or join the Discord server.

If you'd like to help develop the mod, I'm currently looking for people who can assist with coding.
You are able to potentially join otherwise, but coding assistance is needed the most.

All sprites and code are the property of their creators, whether they currently
help develop the mod or not.
Do not use sprites or code from this mod without permission.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Geez, those are pretty much the most beautiful sprites I've ever seen. My complements to the chef!

Hey, thanks man! Potat's done a lot of the heavy lifting, but I've done my fair share of stuff as well, like all of the mod's potions (I like shading gemlike stuff :D) and the Rubico Prime (both versions). I've done more than that, of course :p.

Now that most issues from 1.0 have been addressed, work has begun on Update 1.1! This update's gonna be focused on expanding not only upon the areas of the game that the mod has added to the least, but also expanding on Terraria itself. More content for places like the Sky and Space will be coming soon to a mod near you :D

Is that a bug that we could not obtain Peacekeeper Charm and the following upgrade through normal gameplay ?
View attachment 235022View attachment 235022
Sorry for the late reply! I'll look into this- As far as I'm aware, I haven't tampered with any of the Peacekeeper stuff lately.

EDIT: I took a look at it in-game, there doesn't seem to be a problem, but I'm getting some help with investigating it further.

EDIT2: It seems to just be a weird visual thing; The item is still craftable.

Last edited:
How to get somatica or other legend weapons?

Sorry for the late reply!

The Somatica is gotten from Pumpking, which spawns during the Pumpkin Moon event. There's also a Legendary Weapon that drops from the Ice Queen and Moon Lord! Two Three new ones will be coming in 1.1 as well ;D

There's also a channel in the mod's Discord server that contains info on everything in the mod currently. You can join it and take a look if you ever need a bit of info :)

Sorry for the late reply!

The Somatica is gotten from Pumpking, which spawns during the Pumpkin Moon event. There's also a Legendary Weapon that drops from the Ice Queen and Moon Lord! Two Three new ones will be coming in 1.1 as well ;D

There's also a channel in the mod's Discord server that contains info on everything in the mod currently. You can join it and take a look if you ever need a bit of info :)
Thanks)

Back
Top Bottom