NPCs & Enemies Alien Invasion

Bilgewat3r

Plantera
As the title says I think that an alien invasion event could be very cool if it isn't being worked on already. Thoughts?

Not enough information is present, please clarify.

umm, carry on? is that all? an alien invasion would be cool. little more info plz

I was partially thinking that other people would add to this. I'm thinking that it would be like most events, swarms of enemies and such but with different enemies such as flying saucers, motherships, ground troops, and flying/winged troops. What are all of your ideas?

Consider reading the stickied thread which talks about creating suggestions.

I am unfamiliar with this. Can you explain? :)

I started a thread based in a similar idea in the Biomes section.
Alien Invasion
But feel free to expand on this in any way.

I searched for anything like an alien invasion before I posted this so there would be no duplicates. How'd I miss this? They seem different but they could be compatible.

It was just an idea I threw out there and I feel like it met most of those standards. Not all but most.
You post meets exactly nothing.
You said that an Alien Invasion could be pretty cool.
Where is the suggestion? It's a single sentence stating your thoughts about an alien invasion, you offered us nothing as a suggestion.

You post meets exactly nothing.
You said that an Alien Invasion could be pretty cool.
Where is the suggestion? It's a single sentence stating your thoughts about an alien invasion, you offered us nothing as a suggestion.
I specified some more specific ideas for it in a later post.

Back
Top Bottom