NPCs & Enemies Alien npc

Good username

Terrarian
How about this after doing the alien event (when the come down to attack) you would see an alien tied up (like the goblin npc) and he would sell a little space gun and a astronaut outfit thank you for reading

He might want to sell more than 4 items and I'd like to know about the space gun
Ok. The soace gun would look a bit like golems gun but with blue green and purple colours it would do 65 damage with a crit change of 14% and he would sell a space ship ride or an alien pet. The summoner would be a pice of alien technology. Also he could sell these seeds that could grow some alien plants that would give the player some cool buffs. Maybe sell some blocks that would vome on diffrent colours. Thats all i got thanks for reading

Ok. The soace gun would look a bit like golems gun but with blue green and purple colours it would do 65 damage with a crit change of 14% and he would sell a space ship ride or an alien pet. The summoner would be a pice of alien technology. Also he could sell these seeds that could grow some alien plants that would give the player some cool buffs. Maybe sell some blocks that would vome on diffrent colours. Thats all i got thanks for reading
That sounds like a good amount of ideas. Don't forget to elaborate on them :)

The Martian event is already overflowing with criminally underpowered content, I don't think it would be wise to chuck another forgettable weapon onto the table. As is the items need major reworks.

How about this? After doing the alien event (when the come down to attack), you would see an alien tied up (like the goblin NPC), and he would sell a little space gun and an astronaut outfit
You've given essentially no information in this "suggestion"

Where do you find the NPC tied up? Is that all he sells? What are the gun's stats? What's this NPC's personality? His quotes? His appearance? His names?

From the iotas of information you've given, there's no reason for such an NPC to be added to the game

Where do you find the NPC tied up? Is that all he sells? What are the gun's stats? What's this NPC's personality? His quotes? His appearance? His names?

From the iotas of information you've given, there's no reason for such an NPC to be added to the game
You've ignored the second bit of info. It might answer some questions

Above ground near where you would summon the invasion

Back
Top Bottom