all age survival

beastofswag21

Terrarian
add my gamertag beastofswag21 recomend mic or type fast on xbox message or sign first 7 players that reply and friend me on it.this will be put on normal will get a hardcore and difficult for 360

rules:
no stealing unless they say you can take it or trade it
you can only enter if he or she says you can
it has to has to be a new person with nothing but the three items you get ps i will have one that you have everything you had preiviously but that only if you make it to this one

make sure you send me a freind request and apply there.it will go up once i get 7 more people

or reply here

Last edited:
add my gamertag beastofswag21 recomend mic or type fast on xbox message or sign first 7 players that reply and friend me on it.this will be put on normal will get a hardcore and difficult

rules:
it has to has to be a new person with nothing but the three items you get ps i will have one that you have everything you had preiviously but that only if you make it to this one

make sure you send me a freind request and apply there.it will go up once i get 7 more people

or reply here
"ps i will have one that you have everything you had previously by that is only if you make it to this one"

Uhm........ yeah good thing i don't own a 360..... That also makes no sense to me.

add my gamertag beastofswag21 recomend mic or type fast on xbox message or sign first 7 players that reply and friend me on it.this will be put on normal will get a hardcore and difficult

rules:

or reply here
Also I forgot to mention.
Make sure you use proper grammer in your sentences, apply a simple applaction format.
And even if you say theres no stealing, they might steal your stuff anyway, and just leave. Just play with the closet people you know.
I used to play with a friend on a game called Little Big Planet, and since then I gave him a shout out, and made him popular then he decided that he should un - add me, and take all the credit towards him self.
Later on I met someone I knew, and we both apparently became popular by lets just say 2K people. (And no we didn't get here by fame, or fortune, simply by having a fun time, and sometimes boring for me mostly lol.)

So you can only cross play with the PS3, and PS4.
(What has become of this world!!!)
PS Vita should be cross play compatible with the other Sony systems as well. Go ahead and blame Microsoft for that.

@White Knight and Lenny:

Your posts are getting ridiculously off topic. Please stick to the topic raised in the OP or take it to your profiles or a PM.

PS Vita should be cross play compatible with the other Sony systems as well. Go ahead and blame Microsoft for that.

@White Knight and Lenny:

Your posts are getting ridiculously off topic. Please stick to the topic raised in the OP or take it to your profiles or a PM.
Wow gg Microsoft xD.
It would be nice if Microsoft actually made it so PS3 - Xbox users could connect to certain games such as Terraria, or Portal (If they even have servers).

Back
Top Bottom