ALL-BOSS Challenge (fully automated simultaneous destruction of every boss in the game)

DicemanX

Brain of Cthulhu
I present my biggest and most ambitious project to date: the ALL-BOSS challenge!

The Challenge:

1) All 13 Terraria bosses must first be summoned on screen before any can be killed
2) The bosses may only be killed when the player is away-from-keyboard, so no held weapons can be used to deal damage
3) Only reusable damage sources can be used (traps and lava, but not explosives)
4) No exploits or bugs are permitted (so no slime statues or dungeon spikes to prevent damage, and no hoiks)

The Bosses:

Eye of Cthulhu
Brain of Cthulhu
Skeletron
Eater of Worlds
Queen Bee
King Slime
Wall of Flesh
The Twins
Destroyer
Skeleton Prime
Golem
Plantera
Duke Fishron

The ALL-BOSS challenge completed and supreme Terraria victory achieved:

Arena Schematic:

BVkRNQH.jpg

7rDcdvI.jpg

Protocol for Fighting all 13 Bosses:

The player teleports into the arena just above the Plantera Bulb and to the left of the ocean and initiates the following sequence of events:

1) The player drops a guide voodoo doll down the chute to the right, and then the player steps forward to trigger a pressure plate to open the wall to the ocean.

2) The player summons Eye of Chtulhu, Brain of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, King Slime, and Queen Bee, followed by Skeleton Prime, The Destroyer, and The Twins.

3) Using a Fishing Rod, the player casts a line into the ocean with a Truffle Worm as bait to summon Duke Fishron. When Fishron is summoned, the player uses a pickaxe to destroy the Plantera Bulb and summon Plantera.

4) The player moves to the teleporter to the left, and a pressure plate triggers the teleportation to a teleporter in the underworld right next to the Lihzahrd Altar. The teleportation activates the skeleton engine which turns on all the traps, and actuates the blocks where the guide voodoo doll rests, causing the doll to drop into the lava and summon the Wall of Flesh. The traps kill the Clothier to summon Skeletron (a Clothier doll must be equipped). The player triggers the Lihzahrd Altar with a Power Cell.

5) The player steps into the teleporter on the left, triggering via a pressure plate the teleportation into the 3-teleporter system and goes away-from-keyboard while the traps kill all bosses.

Surface Grinder (to fight Hardmode Bosses)

ObEiiaC.jpg

The surface grinder works in a similar manner but is designed for just the hardmode bosses. It's convenient to have a surface grinder because there are fewer steps involved in starting up a fight.

The Plantera Bulb is in an underground chamber, reachable via a teleporter just below the right Lihzahrd Altar:

694A782CC6EF604F63C6133A0B72FD8769BCB925

Here is the surface grinder in action:

World Download:

http://www.filedropper.com/dicemanxultimatehmworldv41

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Surprisingly this farm didn't take that long but that's because I had a sudden epiphany a few days ago regarding how to construct this thing after a few months without any concrete ideas. The fiddling took a few days to work out the kinks - I had to discover what was necessary to spawn Fishron, and I also discovered that the guide doll will not spawn the WoF properly if it's dropped into lava too high in the underworld. There are a few mechanisms in this farm that I've used in other farms previously, so that sped up the process.

The way it's currently built the farm is very stable and the beating of the 13 bosses can be fairly easily replicated, but it make take a bit of time to get that bulb to spawn (it will definitely spawn there eventually, but the question is how long it'll take). Of course once could just keep unzipping the world into their Terraria world folder to keep doing the fights!

omfg u defete all boss!

Yri hates you for doing it so easy.

I like how this relies on no exploits whatsoever and is entirely possible as per the game was designed. Red hates you as well.

omfg u defete all boss!

Yri hates you for doing it so easy.

I like how this relies on no exploits whatsoever and is entirely possible as per the game was designed. Red hates you as well.

That's what made completing this challenge particularly satisfying - the fact that the fight is "fair" :). It was also fun to basically humiliate the bosses - I suspect I could do it even without the potions I used.

Now do it with the wyvern and dungeon guardian included as well!

Dungeon Guardian should be doable eventually, but a Wyvern might be tough - I wonder if one would chase you all the way down to the underworld. If so then I'll have to find a way to make it happen!

I built the grinder in this farm by the ocean as well, and decided to work a bit on the architecture. The result:

ObEiiaC.jpg

I started working on the architecture a bit more as I polish up these farms. Need to do the killing in style!

i disapoint you not defeat all Boss with weak armor and lengendary vampire knives but anywya..

What's the point in the ocean one? Doesn't this just mean Less Boss?

i disapoint you not defeat all Boss with weak armor and lengendary vampire knives but anywya..

What's the point in the ocean one? Doesn't this just mean Less Boss?

Strangely enough the all HM-boss fight on the surface is more challenging :). A surface farm is a bit more flexible too since it can be used to farm individual bosses while the ALL-BOSS farm is harder to access.

Back
Top Bottom