All Boss: The Comic

Back and squeaky clean!

BUT WHAT IF SNICKERBOBBLE WAS NOT KILL?!?!?!
One does not simply all kill Snickerbobble..

can I has cameo?

Also, the suggestion threads often have very heated debates. Often people get involved in those debates by accident...
Suggestion forum.. good idea.

As for cameos.. they're easier when I know you more, and possibly have a character, or have a name I can use in some way. For example, the Store of a Thousand Mattresses was a reference to Steve of a Thousand Naps.. Steve and Store are only two letters different and you can nap on mattresses.

I also won't go out of my way to fit you in.. if a good opportunity comes up, I'll try to put you in. Better to not be forced in, right?

As for cameos.. they're easier when I know you more, and possibly have a character, or have a name I can use in some way. For example, the Store of a Thousand Mattresses was a reference to Steve of a Thousand Naps.. Steve and Store are only two letters different and you can nap on mattresses.

I also won't go out of my way to fit you in.. if a good opportunity comes up, I'll try to put you in. Better to not be forced in, right?
Yeah... I kind of asked because it appeared that literally everyone else was asking for one. But if you ever need an extra, I'm there!

Fun fax time due to lax of comix:

I draw the issues white on black, then invert when I'm finished, as working on a white background too long hurts my eyes. The smaller side comics I don't because they're short and quick (except for the spookerbobble animations).

Snickerbobble's design is inspired by King Bob-omb's, though is much smaller. Snickerbobble also resembles a flipped over bob-omb, with the wick replaced with a spring.

The arm stretching ability was inspired by the tongue reaching powers in the Chameleon Twist games, as well as James Pond's torso stretch ability of the games with the same name. Oh, yeah, and a little Ristar as well.

Snickerbobble's interior is filled mostly with its blue spheres it uses for its arms, though they decrease in size to save space.

Despite the last few mini comics.. Snickerbobble does not have the ability to shape shift or change to look like others.

Though it has not been mentioned yet, Snickerbobble is also known as KBB. Why KBB you ask? Because the letters KBB are in Snickerbobble, duh! Okay.. the real reason is I used to RP as King Bob-omb on RP forums ages ago, and the chat we used didn't allow spaces or dashes, so my name was Kingbobomb. People called me KBB as they read it as King Bo-bomb instead of King Bob-omb and I've kept this nickname for several years. It wasn't until recently I wanted to evolve "King Bob-omb" to be a new character.. so I made Snickerbobble, which coincidentally has the letters KBB in it. As I like the sound of those initials.. Snickerbobble is also known as KBB. Yep.

The two characters moving the mattress in issue two resemble Mario and Luigi. One of the bots is a giant Game Boy.

The bot text used in issue two was from a real bot.. except replaced the words "white" and "black" with "blue" and "green" to avoid racial issues. The word "booty" was originally something.. else, too.

The "Become King of Bed in 10 EZ steps" bot was based off a real bot e-mail I once got.. oi. The same bot returns in the "Wreck it!" panel in issue 2.

That's it for now, I think!?

EDIT: Also, here's a mini comic/animation thingy:

WkDMB2H.gif

soooo many requests!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom