All Bosses At Once Too Hard For You, Then Try This!

Would you count the invasions as bosses or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mav

Terrarian
To defeat all the bosses at once requires hard work with traps, events, terrain, and even NPC's! If you follow this guide thread you will be on the path to the best way to get the "Exterminator" acheivement. The first step is to make a big box, next fill it with traps. Now you need to be in Hard Mode to do all of this, you need turtle armor, turtle boots, shine potions, greater healing potions, And a dragon helmet and don't forget some cool vanity and dye. Now make a tunnel straight down to hell and get a lot of materials so you can make structures that can put you in an advantage. Tip: make the box and traps in hell and get the spawner for ALL the bosses. Make several boxes since The Wall Of Flesh comes from both ways and pulls you in front of it when you go behind it. The last step is get a lot of buffs and use pets. Clorophite armor can be used but will have a lower defense number.

Moved this to Guides, also You can't really include events since the Pumpkin and Frost Moon are mutually exclusive and thus can't be done at the same time :p

Hiho,

I just dont have it, what exactly makes this thread to a guide?
Here are no real hints or tips to make a one at all fight easy.

What includes all at once? To have a plantera bulb in the underworld is almost impossible and what I know plantera counts for the achievement.
But the Achievement itself works fine after defeating the bosses regulary in the story and has not to be done all at once. So to fight all at once in hell isnt the best path for the Kammerjäger/Exterminator Achievement.

The Tips you gave:
To have a hellevator is a tip for pre-hardmoder - every hardmode player should know this allready. :/
And to have all the summoning items for the bosses is just a must to kill all at once not a hint.
In the Underworld you have to build a long straight path to get real advantages, than have a proper equipment, like
the horseman's blade and menacing accesoires. A full Dragon Armor or Mixset like Dargonmask, Turtle Scale Mail and Hallowed Greaves.
Or give it a try with 8 Ravens.
Also you can easily fight through the bosses with vampire knives, due to the healing effect.

Sooo what is going on with you guys? Give it some more effort!

Regards from Germany
Phoenix

But the Achievement itself works fine after defeating the bosses regulary in the story and has not to be done all at once. So to fight all at once in hell isnt the best path for the Kammerjäger/Exterminator Achievement.
This isn't a guide for the achievement :p just how to try and fight them all at once :)

And it's a guide because it's an attempt to give advice on how to accomplish something. Could use some polishing, but that doesn't invalidate it :)

Hiho,

it's a guide because it's an attempt to give advice on how to accomplish something. Could use some polishing, but that doesn't invalidate it :)

its an attempt to give..., nothing real what gives advice on the subject of the thread.
"All Bosses At Once Too Hard For You, Then Try This!" But what should we try? There is nothing to try in the first post, so its not a guide in my opinion, just starting a new topic.
If I want to write a guide, I set up a full post not an informal bulky block of less information. Or I declare the thread as compilation to compile facts, hints and tips to "accomplish something".

I dont want to blame anyone, but I was disappointed how you all are content with so little in a section like GUIDES.
But there are more issues like this maybe due to the poor attendance at all.
Issues like having a "Luckiest find list" in Console with slime saddles and others as entries, I thought its more professional at all.

Regards from Germany
Pheonix

Hiho,

its an attempt to give..., nothing real what gives advice on the subject of the thread.
"All Bosses At Once Too Hard For You, Then Try This!" But what should we try? There is nothing to try in the first post, so its not a guide in my opinion, just starting a new topic.
If I want to write a guide, I set up a full post not an informal bulky block of less information. Or I declare the thread as compilation to compile facts, hints and tips to "accomplish something".

I dont want to blame anyone, but I was disappointed how you all are content with so little in a section like GUIDES.
But there are more issues like this maybe due to the poor attendance at all.
Issues like having a "Luckiest find list" in Console with slime saddles and others as entries, I thought its more professional at all.

Regards from Germany
Pheonix
His guide is to build boxes full of traps in hell so that the traps kill the bosses. Here's his post broken up step by step for you:

Mav said:
To defeat all the bosses at once requires hard work with traps, events, terrain, and even NPC's! If you follow this guide thread you will be on the path to the best way to get the "Exterminator" acheivement.

The first step is to make a big box, next fill it with traps.

Now you need to be in Hard Mode to do all of this, you need turtle armor, turtle boots, shine potions, greater healing potions, And a dragon helmet and don't forget some cool vanity and dye.

Now make a tunnel straight down to hell and get a lot of materials so you can make structures that can put you in an advantage.
Tip: make the box and traps in hell and get the spawner for ALL the bosses. Make several boxes since The Wall Of Flesh comes from both ways and pulls you in front of it when you go behind it.

The last step is get a lot of buffs and use pets. Clorophite armor can be used but will have a lower defense number.
Like I said, it needs polish but it's still a guide.

Back
Top Bottom