ALL HAIL THE SLIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadeddeathkirby

Terrarian
As you all know, gel is an important object for daily tasks in Terraria. Mostly for torches, but it can also be used for so much more! Gel can be created into two blocks, Slime blocks, and Asphalt. Both blocks are nice, but what I want to discuss, is slime blocks. They are the most reliable and renewable block in Terraria! With a simple slime farm, one can easily make over 1000 Blocks/Pm. That is outstanding! Not only that, but those blocks can be used to make furniture as well! If you haven't been wowed yet, then you should also know that it is used for flamethrower ammo! Know what that means? INFINITE FREAKING AMMO!!!! THATS RIGHT! Your elf melter can be powered for infinity! If you need more proof, then feast your eyes upon my unfinished home!

6wJpN0P.png

8QV8sxB.png

ALL(All but the obvious) IS MADE OF SLIME! Want to see my farm for it???

9dMKCYu.png

IT IS AWESOME. Over 1000 slime per minute! Wanna see how I made it?

krDbqcv.png

BAM! Now you know! Now if you still aren't convinced as I am, then I don't know what to tell you... but MY FREAKING AMMO!

RIDsjmA.png

BADABOOM! Look at that! That is freaking amazing! I could use that puppy forever! If I had the elf melter, it would be even better! For those of you who think that's it... THEN LOOK AT THIS AWESOMENESS!
3SCKPrq.png

I have three little buddies and a flamethrower killing the air! I have so much gel, I don't know what to do with it!

QXV0ocN.png

This is what I used to turn all of that gel into slime blocks!

LDtV2SE.png

Well, I really hope I was able to convince you guys. I find this to be the best item in Terraria. It is insane. Thanks guys!
-Fadeddeathkirby

P.s.For those wondering, I am using a MAC wrapper to play.
Please let me know if I fixed the pictures! Thanks!

PINK SLIME HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! This means that our slime kingdoms can prosper with pink slime trampolines! If only we could farm Pinky efficiently...

Last edited:
Pretty cool. Of course, since statues take up a 2x3 area, you could utilize the top part of the statue that's invisible to connect up to Six timers to the statue;)

Just a FYI, arrows and bullets are as infinite as gel, but can actually be acquired faster.

You can also get 3600 blocks per minute maximum by having topped up mining speed with Shroomite Digging claws.

Don't forget that the rarest item in Terraria, the Slime Staff, drops from Slimes, which in turn can be used to get loads of the monies.

Nah you got it all wrong, It's all hail the snow biome. Opposed to breeding innocent slimes in an endless massacre, You could just use the Snow Biome which is made up of 100% reusable materials. You can start off by constructing Snowballs on Day 1 for a minor ranged projectile, Once you've acquired a Snowball cannon it's a very effective ranged weapon. You can even deploy a Snowball Launcher and use this as your defence.

Plus the enemies in the Snow Biome are so friendly, We even got zombies that bring you winter clothing so you won't freeze to death. :)
Then there's the Ice for increased mobility.

Still hooked on Slime? No problem!
The biome can offer you a special kind of Slime Blocks that only exists in the Snow Biome, Everybody wins.

Worried about Snow ever running out? Don't worry, Due to it appear to be snowing, The biome generates 1 snow block every one hundred million years.

Slime blocks would be cooler if the structures you built with them would be flammable.
Rip multiplayer builds and fighting the twins anywhere near your house.

In all seriousness though, It's a cool idea and you can paint the gel into all kinds of cool colours for pixel art but it requires either hours of grinding or lucking out and finding a slime statue.
There are so many statues in Terraria now finding one would take so many worlds you would have a better chance of finding a magical sword in the stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom