Map-Base All Items map 1.3.5.3/1.4.2.3 Ztorage_Zystem!

uhmm... idk if this was mentioned or not, but there's already a world for this category, the Builder's Workshop. so idk why you needs to make another xD

uhmm... idk if this was mentioned or not, but there's already a world for this category, the Builder's Workshop. so idk why you needs to make another xD

its good to have options, and if you prefer the builder's workshop, then get that one, and not this one. other people can choose which they want, or both, or neither, its up to them.

if i get around to it, i'll tweak the furniture, just because i want to, but otherwise, these maps are compatible with 1.3.5, and are complete for that version. i'll update these to 1.4 once that version is out. xboxs360 is equivalent to desktop 1.2.4, and i dont know of a way to convert the worlds between systems. i dont have xbox or playstation, so i cant add you.

Stormcat decided to rename their video title to have "HOW TO DOWNLOAD ALL ITEMS FOR TERRARIA 1.4" in it at the end now, for some reason. Will this world be compatible with 1.4 when it releases?

he had "1.3.6" in the title previously, i guess he likes getting ahead lol. the v01.00.00 worlds will work on both 1.3.5 and 1.4. however, once 1.4 comes out i'll start making an additional world with the 1.4 items, and that addition will be for 1.4 only. it may take me awhile to get a complete item list, so in turn it might take awhile before the addition is released. in the meanwhile, yes, these are 1.4 compatible, with the caveat that any items removed or changed in 1.4 will in turn load in 1.4 per the changes.

Hey, i know you have the index and i have looked at that, but do you know where specifically the snowman cannon is? I've looked for a quite a while in weapons/tools and still can't find it.

thank you for first checking the index! the snowman cannon is 1851 east, second row down, below the jack 'o lantern launcher.

edit; misread the question, answer fixed

Last edited:
i got a PM asking; "would it be possible for you to recreate the All item maps and your character but as journey mode variants so that people could use them on journey mode worlds/characters" and i've told them i don't know, but i'll see.

i am working on updating for 1.4 but its taking alot longer then i anticipated. all the previous versions items are still in the same places, with the worlds updated with void vaults, so the index is still valid for those maps. all the new 1.4 items will be in two new worlds, with the non-stacking items (equipment, tools, etc) in the first, with stackable items spread out between both. it will be a little while before the index is properly updated, but, again, all new items will be in the worlds named with "1-4". ill update the OP after i post the maps on curseforge, which will be as soon as they are complete.
edit; i cant figure out how to get the unobtainable items Skull Bow (item 4058) or First Fractal (item 4722) into a world. maybe later, but for now, they remain unobtainable.
edit2; there is a dye (item id 3978) that immediately despawns, making it unobtainable, as well
edit3; slice of pie (4010) also unobtainable

Last edited:
wow, its been a week already? i honestly thought this would take me two days, but the end is not in sight yet. thanks to YellowAfterlife for his editor, its been a big help. apologies to any one patiently waiting, but if it means anything, yeah, i get it lol. as a "spoiler", i am going to also do these as separate "journey" worlds, specifically with different internal world ids, so you can have both lots installed together, without map issues, thanks to BinaryConstruct's Tedit. my character will be updated, probably with a journey version as well. i'll post it all, as soon as its done.

edit; the first of the 1.4 worlds is done, 999 chests full. afaik all the nonstackable items are done, and the stackable items from 3931 through 4065 have one (furniture, etc) or more chests full (the new crates have 25 chests each).

Last edited:
"There is a maximum limit of 8000 Desktop Version [...] placed storage items in each world"

"There is a maximum limit of 8000 storage items [...] in each world."

a _much_ appreciated update, but, for now, i am sticking to 999 chest worlds. in the future, i may or may not rebuild these worlds to fit the new maximum, but i expect that if i did, it could make items harder to narrow down to, so i'll see. anyone have any opinions on me doing that?

edit; second world done, up through 4404.
edit2; third world down, up through 4506. so. many. walls. lol. i expect the fourth world will be much the same.

edit3; thanks to echeveria for the like, its surprisingly encouraging, counting how ridiculously long this is taking lol
edit4; just realized thats not "like", but my first "love"! thanks!

Last edited:
okay, big update! finally made a world with 100% bestiary, and, afaik, each entry is also completely filled out! as i will copy it to fill out the bestiary in all other worlds, i am not planning on posting just it on its own, as the updated ones will contain the exact same info. however, i will post it temporarily, if there is interest in me posting just that one, ahead of the updated worlds.

edit; im going to have to pause working on this. some things came up IRL that take priority, but as soon as thats all done, i will get back to working on this. sorry about the wait, cant be helped at this point, but i assure everyone that it will be out asap.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new here and uh just wondering. I play Terraria on pc steam version but I mean my parents r divorced and so next week I'm w/my dad and next week with my mom and repeat 24/7 until something else planned (at my mom's rn) oh and I use a kindle Amazon fire tablet to play Terraria it was only 4.99$usd and I don't want to buy another file app thingy I use ES file explorer and can't extract files. The whole reason I'm writing this is cuz I did instead of .zip ending i changed it to .apk cuz I can see what is in it and copy it. I did that but when I loaded Terraria I couldn't get in! do I need to extract it? Do I need to put the zip in the world's folder? Oh and it said on the Amazon appstore Version: Version varies by device. (The world's I tried putting in were like Ztorage___Zystem (was in red but I copied it from https://www.curseforge.com/terraria/maps/ztorage_zystem )and all that so yeah pls help me my mom doesn't trust me I lie alot I have issues pls help if u need my email it's [email protected]

Ty hopefully u understand. Bye ty for helping me! :3)

PLEASE EDIT YOUR MESSAGE AND REMOVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. if you want some one on a forum to have your email address you should Private/Direct message them, called "Start conversation" on this forum.

sorry about your parents, i know that can make things tough on everyone involved. if it does get to you, or you have other issues, then find who you can talk to about it, ok?
USA | Hotlines, Crisis Lines & Lifelines for Kids, Teens & Women 1-800-448-3000

the maps posted need at least 1.3.5 to work, and unfortunately, for now, android (like your tablet,) only has 1.3.0 , so until it gets further updated, you just cant use them on tablet yet. the plan is to eventually have android and console on 1.4, but that will take time. they will work on the steam and gog versions, the instructions to do so are in this thread, and in the videos linked in the first post, so you can use them when you do have access to it. however, because they are different version numbers, you wont be able to trade items between the two versions.

good luck and happy gaming!

Last edited:
Keep in mind these .wld files within the .zip are meant for the PC version of Terraria. I'm not sure how mobile/console saves their maps or if they even use the same save format as PC does.

Keep in mind these .wld files within the .zip are meant for the PC version of Terraria. I'm not sure how mobile/console saves their maps or if they even use the same save format as PC does.
They dp, that’s how your able to transfer files over from mobile to pc and back(if in right update of course

Hello I got this Storage map 2 days ago and i know where most things are but just cant seem to find The Broken Hero Swords. if anyone knows where they are please tell me. THANK YOU!

Edit: Never mind i found them at the end of potions craft

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom