Map-Base All Items map 1.3.5.3/1.4.2.3 Ztorage_Zystem!

first you have to download the zip, and extract its contents, then move the maps to the following folder (let me know if the following works, as i think the maps are internally version 1.4.1, and mobile is 1.4.0, if the names are in red, then it doesnt work and i'll see about that then.)

internal storage > Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid = Within this folder, is the "Players" and "Worlds" folders.

work on an all-in-one has been slow lately, and unfortunately, for the time being, it has to be _paused_ . i am still going to finish and release it, just that real life takes precedence, and, for now, that is what is happening.

just a quick update to (again) state that this project is not dead. i havnt been active lately because the last few months have been hectic, but i will get this out asap.

i am back at this again, hopefully going to get a lot done in it over the next couple of days. big thanks BinaryConstruct for adding some chest features in tedit, they will really help.

progress on the all-in-one is slow but steady. found out some walls are missing from the published maps, they will be added and the updated maps will be published with the all-in-one.
edit; the standard golf ball is also missing, so that will be fixed as well.
edit2; and golf cup
edit3; and luminite drills. i think thats it, so i will redo the "1-4_part#" worlds with the missing items and post everything at once.

edit4; the "_1-4_part-#" worlds are fixed, updated, and verified. the all-in-one to finish, then i will post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom