Base All Items map 1.3.5 Ztorage_Zystem!

Discussion in 'Released' started by lathemandrel, Jul 27, 2018.

1. lathemandrel

lathemandrel Terrarian

Hi Everybody! Welcome to my item maps!! Within these nine maps is all 3890 (three thousand eight hundred and ninety) Terraria 1.3.5 items that can be in a chest at world load. Everything has at least one fullchest, and in many cases, 25 (twenty five) full chests! For example, want some Luminite Bullets? How about 999,000! Each chest has a mounted example of what is in that chest, so you can literaly see what is in it without opening it. (The "spare" paintings, statues, and banners, are a bit different, but not much.) With so many items, even mounting examples will not avoid all confusion, so in the asociated forum posting will be an attached index listing. These worlds do _not_ contain things like Etenian Mana (which bizarly can be mounted,) Hardened Sand Wall or its variants, (Hardened Ebonsand Wall, Hardened Crimsand Wall, and Hardened Pearlsand Wall,) or anything else that dissapears on world load. It does, however, have things like Red Potion and the completly useless Boring Bow!

All 23 Town NPCs are present, as is all crafting stations. Background walls block all Enemy NPC spawns, so you can browse, shop, and craft in peace!

Also included is the 4th generation of my custom character "Zoh Good" and if you though he was cheat-y before, wait until you see him now! No female variant this time, but he does come with a Gender Change Potion, so its up to you. The "unusual" stacks do indeed work, even the strangest ones. However it should be noted that if any of the "unusual" stacks are left in a chest, on world load it will be reduced to standard limits. Be sure to check out all his portable storage!

Happy Looting!
    lathemandrel

Release History

Ztorage_Zystem!_v01.00.00 2018-07-26
    - initial release

https://terraria.curseforge.com/projects/ztorage_zystem

Any Questions/whatever, please post here instead of on Curse.

Also check out;
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/resource-farm-map-1-3-5-zohmahgoodies.62883/

Edit; 2019-03-09
    I found out that there is a couple of youtube tutorials that showcase how to download and install these worlds;

Terraria PC How To Download Maps (WORKING)
    Em3gaming1
    Published on Dec 6, 2018

TERRARIA 1.3.5 ALL ITEM WORLD DOWNLOAD 2019! HOW TO DOWNLOAD ALL ITEMS FOR TERRARIA 1.3.5 / 1.3.6
    Stormcat
    Published on Jan 3, 2019

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  2. The View From Mars

The View From Mars Terrarian

Thanks for this. I can use this as a convenient starter world to fast track designs and adventures!

lathemandrel likes this.
  3. Noah167

Noah167 Terrarian

How can this be transferred onto the xbox 360 using horizon?

4. lathemandrel

lathemandrel Terrarian

sorry, i dont believe it can. xboxs360 is Desktop Equivalent to 1.2.4.1 whereas this is 1.3.5.3. also i dont know of a way to convert the worlds between systems.

5. former_lurker

former_lurker Terrarian

Wanted to thank you for your storage maps. When I finally decided to buy the PC version, I bought through GOG, not realizing there are no mods for this version, so these really helped! :nursegrin:

lathemandrel likes this.
  6. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

Heyo, where are the life crystals and life fruit?

7. lathemandrel

lathemandrel Terrarian

in the "PotionsCraft" subworld, near the right end of the chests.

8. Sockmonkey367

I did not expect it to be there, thanks!

lathemandrel likes this.
  9. LightX

LightX Steampunker

Noted so I don't spend time looking for the thread

10. F R I C C

F R I C C Terrarian

quick question, are there pets? if so where are they?

11. lathemandrel

lathemandrel Terrarian

yes, they are in the "WeaponsTools" subworld, about 3/4s of the way to the right. there are light pets, mounts, then vanity pets. remember that to use the bunny carrot you need to have the "collectors edition".
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 9, 2018 ---
    to anyone wondering if a particular item is included, or which subworld has it; check out the "index" file attached to the main post. its is a complete listing of all the included items, and will be updated whenever the worlds are.

12. 53b0nz4kur4

53b0nz4kur4 Terrarian

where I can download this map?

13. Sockmonkey367

14. rikashiiro

rikashiiro Terrarian

where i can put the files?

15. Sockmonkey367

What i said on the second, put the Wld. files in ur Worlds folder, and the Plr. file in the Players section.

lathemandrel likes this.
  16. Foraging Slime

Foraging Slime Eater of Worlds

Is this compatible with the XB1?

17. lathemandrel

lathemandrel Terrarian

sorry, but i believe it is not. xbox one is equivalent to 1.3.0 whereas this is 1.3.5.

Sockmonkey367 likes this.
  18. Sockmonkey367

^^ i play on PS4, they have same versions, and i can confirm that XB1 and PS4 are 1.3.0.1 which means they cant use this map.

lathemandrel likes this.
  19. somerandomdude

somerandomdude Terrarian

Where are the mechanical boss summoning items?

20. Sockmonkey367

Potioncrafts im pretty sure its at the end

lathemandrel likes this.