Map-Base All Items map 1.3.5.3/1.4.2.3 Ztorage_Zystem!

ArmorEquip.

Also, in the thread, there is a file that shows you where everything is, just press ctrl + F and type in what you want, and boom! It shows you where it is

please check the index file linked in the original post. it will tell you which sub-world has it, and all the boss summoning items are grouped together.

I cannot find how to make this work, I need help, I don't like the "code" and the documents stuff, I should know this stuff but I don't.

what do you mean by ""code" and documents" stuff? for help on installing the worlds you can watch the videos in the first post. for searching a specific item, in "Ztorage_Zystem!_v01.00.00 index.zip" is a text file, open the text file, use ctrl+f to look for that item name, and to the right of the name is the short form of which world has it. for example, the "'0' statue" can be found in both "Ztorage_AmmoEtc" and in the "Ztorage_Furniture" worlds.

I’m on the new terraria mobile update, so I downloaded the worlds and put them in my worlds folder for terraria how ever they are not appearing in my game

sorry but these maps are pc version 1.3.5 whereas the mobile update brings it to 1.3.0, so that is why they are not showing.

are you using terraria pc version 1.3.5 or a different version or a different system? for now these maps only work on pc, but will work on other versions once those versions get updated to 1.3.5

Back
Top Bottom