PS4 All Items Map for PS4

bribrien

Terrarian
can anyone tell me if there is an all items map available for the PS4 version. I'm in hard mode and having a difficult time moving forward from the twins. Thanks.

<removed by staff> Is the only way to get an AIW on PS4. They updated the game last year and added a bug, to make it so you can't transfer worlds from ps3 to ps4, you can still transfer characters. Which is a good way to make your own "Mobile AIW Character Set." ( Fill characters inventory with items and put characters into cloud )

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed by staff> Is the only way to get an AIW on PS4. They updated the game last year and added a bug, to make it so you can't transfer worlds from ps3 to ps4, you can still transfer characters. Which is a good way to make your own "Mobile AIW Character Set." ( Fill characters inventory with items and put characters into cloud )
Is there a easy way to do that?,can it have stacked buffs?

Yes

SMOKEDALEYII

is my psn. I run a community called Terraria Build Vault.
Yes

SMOKEDALEYII

is my psn. I run a community called Terraria Build Vault.
Can I join

Could I also join? I used to play in the 360 years ago. Then when they stopped updating it. I stopped for a while. I just started up again. Once I get going on my worlds, I’ll be sure to be active in the community

Thanks for joining. I will host a session in about three hours from now. We have 4 moderators that are really active though, you could very well get into a lobby before I get online again. "Remember to keep 6Ft distance..."

Thanks for joining. I will host a session in about three hours from now. We have 4 moderators that are really active though, you could very well get into a lobby before I get online again. "Remember to keep 6Ft distance..."
I could I join your world I won’t grief the world I just want a boost for my new character

Having a “boost” on a new character won’t help you out, just will make you more lazy...

Back
Top Bottom