PS3 All Items Server open on Fridays

Minekratchit

Terrarian
hello terrarians! I like to have an all items world open on the ps3. im not asking anyone to do anything too complicated, just a friend request to blackhawkseven9. some things the world includes
-all items
-all npcs (except santa)
-AFK area for no good reason, since there is 30000 of everything lol
so if your having trouble with something, or are just bored cuz ya killed everything already, then come on down.

another piece of advice is to join the T-Chat, a chatroom im opening up just for the server, if you don't join, then we cant communicate very effectively, and I WILL be starting invasions and bosses and stuff, so I advise going into the chatroom to tell me not to. I WILL listen.

in other aspects of this server, I did not make it, dynamite 298 did, so check him out if you want the world to yourself.

another thing is that I may not be available, either from chores or events I have to go to, so I will try my best to keep this page updated as much as possible with rescheduling and telling you all I will not be here

see ya there!

RULES!
-do not take the full stacks, or you will no longer be allowed in the world
- dont summon frost legions
-Dont grief
-dont spam the t-chat
-please no complaining about my sporadic server openings. i really do try, but my schedule is sporadic as well and i have little to no warning when things are happening. there is nothing i can do about that

Last edited:
So only on fridays,no other day?Im barely free on that day due to training....

I will add you on ps3,My name is BlueZekos so be sure to accept thx

I will add you. Any chance you open up the world for a bit on Sunday? I need some items really quick. My GT IS TerrarianAurum.

okay, little update. now, due to the fact that my summer schedule is sketch AF, i have decided that i will stop the friday server openings, mostly because i suck at that sort or thing. from now on, i will open the server whenever i can. but i have to be careful. try checking in every night around 8 o clock to 12 o clock

okay, little update. now, due to the fact that my summer schedule is sketch AF, i have decided that i will stop the friday server openings, mostly because i suck at that sort or thing. from now on, i will open the server whenever i can. but i have to be careful. try checking in every night around 8 o clock to 12 o clock
Would you have the world open tonight?

alright guys... her is the dealio. the world will not be open for a couple more weeks, and here is why. i got summer camp and i am currently staying with my grandparents. sorry for the inconvenience. if you want an all items world yourself, you will need a flash-drive. then simply look up how to do it on google. wasnt too hard. in all honesty, it took me about 5 minutes to do

Back
Top Bottom