Xbox One All items world and Gamertags to play with

ZxleggettxZ

Terrarian
Hey, I just started again on the Xbox one and need help getting some stuff, used to have a all items world but can't use it anymore... my gamer tag is ZxleggettxZ shoot me a message if you want to play.

Hey, I just started again on the Xbox one and need help getting some stuff, used to have a all items world but can't use it anymore... my gamer tag is ZxleggettxZ shoot me a message if you want to play.
im down to help you out, i have alot of endgame stuff. but im sure you dont want anything too overpowered if your just starting over. add me on xbox, t0ddl3rwithagun
you can come see what i have and what you might want

Looking for a all item world to play on. Message me if you have one that I can use. My gt is Queen Mesa. Either xbox one or 360.

Hi I'm somewhat new to the game and I am also looking for someone with a world to play on xbox one. My gamertag is RevenantBruiser

My son loves this game and Im trying to help him out. Can someone please drop a Terra blade in his world it would help him a lot with fighting the WoF apparently. His gt is Mgilbert1408 and the world's name is yo.

Whatssup guys, just started playing again on xbox one, still have my old world and I'm at the cultists but honestly just looking to grab a few items like the cell phone and other misc. late game things if possible, gamertag is Earlykiller917 so if you have a world that I could stop by and grab some stuff, send me a message! thanks!

Hello My Xbox One User Is CinderingIRL i need a all items world so i can get alot of powerful gear i also need devs armor for my collection that im trying to build up so please someone message me back on xbox one

Hello, my gamer tag is mrnone9 and I’m new to terraria. I really like the game but it’s too hard for me as I’m very new. If anyone could give me some good items that would be great thanks.

Hello. I lost my good terraria account and I'm wandering if anyone has an all itens map that i may be able to use. It will help me greatly. If someone does have it please feel free to add me. My gamertag is:She4Whole5nack. Thanks.

Got far on mobile but had to start over on Xbox. need help getting loot and beating bosses. (also open to just play and hang out) Gamertag is DIAMONDALEX99. (I know its weird. I made it a while ago and haven't changed it since.

Gamertag: zZ KORY Zz
just looking to progress through game , hang out , kill bosses, build castles / dungeons you know the usual
420 friendly
ill be on all weekend im at work until friday night though
just send me a message or add me as a friend

Back
Top Bottom