Mobile All my progression is gone

NASA

Terrarian
So, my phone had a bug where the wifi was randomly turning off and on. I decided to restart my phone and see if it was fixed. Because of restarting my phone, i lost ALL my progression. Every world and character. I backuped them in cloud. And when i open google drive, i still see that everything is there but on terraria, theres nothing. Can you tell me how to fix this? Also is it possible to bring files from google drive to terraria? Thanks!

Was Terraria updated to the latest version? Maybe your device does not have enough ram. (How much ram does your device have?)

Yes, i had terraria in the latest version. Also i got like 5Gb RAM left in my phone.

Wow I searched this up and apparently if you do a full restart it deletes everything like it was brand new :eek:

So, my phone had a bug where the wifi was randomly turning off and on. I decided to restart my phone and see if it was fixed. Because of restarting my phone, i lost ALL my progression. Every world and character. I backuped them in cloud. And when i open google drive, i still see that everything is there but on terraria, theres nothing. Can you tell me how to fix this? Also is it possible to bring files from google drive to terraria? Thanks!
Hi @NASA, sorry to hear that your cloud saves aren’t showing up. Here are a couple things to try (in no particular order)...
  • Log out of google drive, then log back in.
  • In the game, go to the screen that should have your cloud save slots, if they aren’t there, go back to the main menu, then go to the cloud screen again. Do this slowly, don’t move fast through the menus. And let it sit on the screen where it should show you your saves for awhile before going back to main menu. Sometimes going back and forth can pop them to come up. But go slowly.
And if that doesn’t work, here’s one last thing to try...Please be careful with this option.
  1. Log into your Google Drive from a computer, and find the Terraria cloud save files.
  2. Select a file, right click and choose View More Options.
  3. And then Manage Versions.
  4. Hopefully it will pop up a list showing all the recent versions of that file.
  5. Remove the most recent version if it shows 0.0 kb (delete it or move it to your desktop).
  6. If the next most recent version also shows 0.0 kb, remove that as well.
  7. Restart your Terraria on your device, give it plenty of time to find the cloud saves.

If you’d like to open a support ticket with 505 Games here is the link: https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Back
Top Bottom