PS4 All NPCs trophy bug

ArtsFox

Terrarian
Hi, I have recently been playing Terraria with a friend, we've been successfully getting all the trophies aside from a few last ones, the most recent trophies we tried to get were the "All the NPCs have moved in"

We just got the Stylish as the last trophy and my friend was awarded the playstation trophy for all the NPCs and we both awarded the achievement in-game. We couldn't figure out what was missing so we killed the guide and hoped a respawn would work, it didn't. We later tried to see if other trophies were working, we did the trophy for killing the mechanical bosses again and once again, he was awarded the trophy and I wasn't.

So we read online to clear the cache for the playstation and once we got back on, we did the mechanical bosses again and I was awarded the trophy. The only problem is now is it looks like trophies might be back, but I can't figure out how to trigger the all npcs have arrived, I have killed the guide and waited for him to come back and still no trophy.

Hi, I have recently been playing Terraria with a friend, we've been successfully getting all the trophies aside from a few last ones, the most recent trophies we tried to get were the "All the NPCs have moved in"

We just got the Stylish as the last trophy and my friend was awarded the playstation trophy for all the NPCs and we both awarded the achievement in-game. We couldn't figure out what was missing so we killed the guide and hoped a respawn would work, it didn't. We later tried to see if other trophies were working, we did the trophy for killing the mechanical bosses again and once again, he was awarded the trophy and I wasn't.

So we read online to clear the cache for the playstation and once we got back on, we did the mechanical bosses again and I was awarded the trophy. The only problem is now is it looks like trophies might be back, but I can't figure out how to trigger the all npcs have arrived, I have killed the guide and waited for him to come back and still no trophy.
do you have the tax collector? cause once i got him i got the achievement in the system

also there are 22 main NPCs, if you don't get the achievment after that many, i would say you would need santa, but when i got it it wasn't the time when santa was around, but i don't know if he counts.

Try creating a new house for an NPC then re-assigning one there maybe. Otherwise, try getting santa/killing NPCs and it should eventually show up. Happened to me back in 2014 but can't remember what triggered it to pop up eventually.

I know I have all the NPCs because as I said, my friend who was also playing got the achievement, I have also been killing NPCs and moving them about but nothing is triggering it

I know I have all the NPCs because as I said, my friend who was also playing got the achievement, I have also been killing NPCs and moving them about but nothing is triggering it
Have you tried setting date to 15-30th December? If santa moves in it may trigger something.

It's not on my world, I am on a friends world, would it still work if I changed the clock?
Ask him to set date to the exact same as you (eg. 20th December 2019) and then it might work as long as you have another suitable house.

ok that is why you might not be getting the achievement. i did it on my world, i think you have to do it on your own world.
Makes no sense though that this would be the only trophy to act like this when I have been getting all the other trophies on his world fine

have you tried rebooting the world??

also there are 22 main NPCs, if you don't get the achievement after that many, i would say you would need Santa, but when i got it it wasn't the time when Santa was around, but i don't know if he counts.
Sant doesn't count post-1.3, so since the PlayStation achievements have the requirements for the pre-1.3 achievements, you will need Santa to get the PS achievement.

Sant doesn't count post-1.3, so since the PlayStation achievements have the requirements for the pre-1.3 achievements, you will need Santa to get the PS achievement.
or had him.... i used to have him, then he went away, and just in april i found tax collector and got the acheivement, so does he really count towards it?

Back
Top Bottom