Xbox 360 All of my worlds are gone...

Dragon Heart

Terrarian
Heya,

So I tried doing a "duplication glitch" of items, meaning; putting my items in a box, uploading to cloud, starting that level, picking out my stuff from the chest, downloading the world from the cloud, and I would be able to have those items I put there again.

Thing is, I did this, but not only is my entire chest and all of its content gone - but ALL of my worlds and castles I have worked so hard for days to build are now completely gone. Is there ANY chance to get this back? I think not, but I can only hope. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

Heya,

So I tried doing a "duplication glitch" of items, meaning; putting my items in a box, uploading to cloud, starting that level, picking out my stuff from the chest, downloading the world from the cloud, and I would be able to have those items I put there again.

Thing is, I did this, but not only is my entire chest and all of its content gone - but ALL of my worlds and castles I have worked so hard for days to build are now completely gone. Is there ANY chance to get this back? I think not, but I can only hope. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.
On Xbox 360 you are able to copy your player and world files over to a USB drive as a backup. If you haven't copied files to a USB to use as a backup, I'm not sure there's a way to get them back, I'm sorry to say.

On Xbox 360 you are able to copy your player and world files over to a USB drive as a backup. If you haven't copied files to a USB to use as a backup, I'm not sure there's a way to get them back, I'm sorry to say.

I don't think there is one either. :/ And there's more to it... I didn't lose just one chest with extremly valuable content... and all of my worlds... but in this world I have "copied", it hasn't copied it completely!! HUGE amount of layers are missing and my explorations. Entire buildings are gone, and my whole railway system I've used to connect different biomes with is entirely gone!

Back
Top Bottom