All the New Stuff in New 1.3 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if that is true, medusa is actually a normal enemy in the spoiler, not a boss!
Yeah, and those Wandering Eyes that I see at night aren't bosses either, but there's a Boss Mask with an eyeball mouth on it and only bosses get those. :naughty:

//implying Medusa enemy can coexist with Medusa boss

I would like to contribute this image.
Martian space core lunar trophy.png

2:20- Sprites for Solar and Shadow Hex armor?

Predictions on armor names from left to right, based on crowno art: Tidal armor, Solar armor, Shadow Hex Armor, Martian armor.

EDIT: 1:21- Is that a healing potion with THREE stripes? Super healing potion anyone?

Last edited:
I think it's funny that you noticed the Spartan vanity set but not the Solar Wings.
I thought those were the Fire Wings.

Also, I noticed that when he killed Duke Fishron he got a Treasure Bag and not any of the old drops. New boss loot mechanic maybe?

megablaster.jpg

1:04-1:08 the character charges it's weapon and shots a ball of energy, in a similar way to Megaman's Blaster.

Edit: this was already posted, but it's always nice to show it again :D

1:44 - 1:48, the already mentioned pink dynamite seems to be a bouncing version of normal dynamite. More uses for bubblegum?
[DOUBLEPOST=1435175301,1435174829][/DOUBLEPOST]one last thing, before going back to play
gold_net.jpg

Red with a gold bugnet. All arguements are invalid

As far as the Medusa trophy goes, I doubt there's a separate Medusa boss apart from the regular spawning Medusas. I think Red took a cue from Clash Of The Titans, and dead Medusas can drop their head as a weapon that inflicts the new petrification debuff, so you're seeing this "weapon" mounted on a weapon rack.

As far as the Medusa trophy goes, I doubt there's a separate Medusa boss apart from the regular spawning Medusas. I think Red took a cue from Clash Of The Titans, and dead Medusas can drop their head as a weapon that inflicts the new petrification debuff, so you're seeing this "weapon" mounted on a weapon rack.
Imagine wielding that thing as a weapon though. It doesn't really work... really. Doesn't it? (Palindromic words ftw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom