All the New Stuff in New 1.3 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget that this:

7c8536f0b908c0af77afc7ff86f73494.png

Is a reference to

X9RBHcN.png

From Diablo III. Squirt occasionally says to the player "You would not believe some of the things people throw away... wanna buy some of it"

That's right, @Cenx or @Redigit or whoever. I see what you did there.

My big concern for 1.3 is: How the fluffy hell world gen is going to fit that into one world? We know know exactly what derps it can do now but with all that new content? Inb4 jungle in far ocean and dungeon in space.

My big concern for 1.3 is: How the fluffy hell world gen is going to fit that into one world? We know know exactly what derps it can do now but with all that new content? Inb4 jungle in far ocean and dungeon in space.
They said more than once that 1.3 would've been a "quality" patch. They in fact did a lot of polishing of the game. They might have fixed a bit of the derps (although the derps of world gen sometimes gave me pretty cool landscapes)

Last edited:
Quality of Life to be exact which doesn't really cover world generator that "prepares things to kill you" so we can't really say "of Life" here. :D

that's why i said they *might* have fixed. There's still stuff that we don't know of. Let's keep hoping i guess

Something I been wondering since I saw the newest trailer is.
Did slime always give off sparkles and I have just always missed it or is it something new in this update?
dqDN7z7.png

Enjoy!
5iVfDBr.png
All bosses will have their own Treasure Bags (I'm assuming).
SwVy44U.png
Dice.
DsOWOKb.png
The Drill Mount can fly.
9nFOdB8.png
Fossil Ore.
OVAVrb5.png
Golden Dye on pets.
fb58IjD.png
(Probably) Decrease spawn rate buff, I can't figure out the second one. Possibly an upgraded Ironskin Potion.
adfPXOY.png
Ironskin 2.0.
CzUMsLg.png
Item Frames, new chests(?) and epic statue of the head of the final boss.
WMM84KX.png
Martian missile launchers.
0mkwqbQ.png
Meteorite Blocks & Furniture.
BvnwMu2.png
New cannon type.
O81hpZ4.png
AQzQXQs.png
New banners.
kmJb8CV.png
New torch.
aATiAwc.png
Painted Living Fire Blocks finally emit light the color they're painted.
NPcwp63.png
Pillar Shield warps the blocks around it (possible bug).
njQPG4j.png
You can actually damage the Pillars.
yHcSzm9.png
Player throwing Gas Bombs.
RRUZsvP.png
A better look at the statue on top of the Marble house in the beginning of the video. Another statue of the head of the final boss.
f77e89d81a6ef00d41fd01f451bc350e.gif
Epic flame vanity.
rxdjwvk.png
Original Tombstone gets a revamp.

EDIT:
ElIhvLF.png

WMlGhEm.png

BSjbi7x.png

FGWwtKY.png

Tjn8OId.png

.... is in June 29th at midnight.. YET? (Hopefully it's like the last huge update!) Seriously, though, thank you. I seem to have missed some of that, even though I've watched it more times than I can count.

the "weird mermaid" enemy is a Naga, and it should be noted that it along with all the other enemies in the same area as this Naga are most likely part of a new underground desert biome. The one shown is most likely a hallowed variation on it. The giant worms are probably Sand worms too then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom