tModLoader All the Walls

OK, so I like this mod a lot and I also would like to ask you for some help with something else. I will PM you if that's possible.

Love the idea, want the walls for underground corruption/crimson. I think the clentaminator can be used to convert stone walls into them but i dont want to corrupt half my world for a few walls XD

Does this not work with TModLoader 64bit? Got this error when I tried to load it.

[02:01:39] [44/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading AllTheWalls
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.1
However, you are using tModLoader v0.10.1.5
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.SetData[T](T[] data)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ImageIO.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<PngToTexture2DAsync>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.<>c__DisplayClass206_0.<LoadTexture>b__0(Task`1 t)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__13_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load()
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ImageIO.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<PngToTexture2DAsync>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.<>c__DisplayClass206_0.<LoadTexture>b__0(Task`1 t)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---
<---

[02:01:39] [44/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: AllTheWalls
looks like it doesn't. You can ask the 64 bit people if the error message is something they know about.

I got the same exact error (on June 18th 2019 : 3:35-pm) when using tModLoader v0.10.1.5 - tml FNA 64bit
An error occurred while loading AllTheWalls
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.10.1.1
However, you are using tModLoader v0.10.1.5
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.

Is there any chance you could add iron and lead fences? Apparently they are the only fences that don't count as "safe" walls. I tried looking at the code myself but couldn't figure it out %:sigh:.

I thought the lead fence did. Hm. I know Khaios and BlueJay build uses the fences, and all make a mention that the Iron Fence doesn't count as a safe wall, but the lead one does. Good news for us, I guess.

This is a really cool idea which will help a lot for building, but I kind of want to see the pictures and names of all of the newly obtainable walls. I think that would be quite neat. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom