tModLoader
VvgP6O8.png

HPR08Ls.png

All the Walls

Latest Download:
Mod Browser (in-game) - Direct link - Alt download link

Open to collaboration on GitHub
Discord:

Ever wanted to build with all those cool walls that you never could because they didn't drop an item? Well, now you can.

This mod allows every single vanilla wall to be harvest-able (with a hammer, as usual). Walls that would previously disappear will now drop a respective wall item so you can place them wherever you'd like.

In addition, recipes have been added so you can convert between safe and unsafe variants of the same wall, if available.

The goal is for every single wall to be available, if there is a wall you can't get, let me know. Remember the rules for the hammer are still the same.

Note that unsafe walls are still unsafe. Just remember that.

TODO
  • Dungeon Wall Recipes for converting between Tile/Slab/Regular.
Changelog

v1.1
  • Granite and Marble fixed
v1.0
  • Initial Release
Question: I thought the forum rules made making those walls obtainable wasn't OK?
Answer: I've talked to some of the Mods, they seem ok with this. Things like the Zapinator and other Relogic intellectual property are not ok.

AllTheWalls.png

Last edited:
I'm glad that this is back, jopojelly. I may not be much of a builder, but I hate the idea of some of the building materials being unobtainable.

Also, to clarify; By "unsafe" you mean to build homes with, yes? Meaning they can't be used as back walls for NPC housing?

I'm glad that this is back, jopojelly. I may not be much of a builder, but I hate the idea of some of the building materials being unobtainable.

Also, to clarify; By "unsafe" you mean to build homes with, yes? Meaning they can't be used as back walls for NPC housing?
Yeah, they act as if they were naturally placed. Maybe one day I'll include safe variants of the walls that don't have safe doppelgangers.

I just wanted to let you know that your mod seems to be missing the ability to pick up marble and granite generated walls.

This mod is great otherwise. Thank you.

I just wanted to let you know that your mod seems to be missing the ability to pick up marble and granite generated walls.

This mod is great otherwise. Thank you.

Update: v1.1
  • Spelling
  • Fixed Marble and Granite walls.

Also....That's 1 down, 12 mods to update to go.

Using the newest update, I can now confirm the granite and marble walls are obtainable. Thank you.

However, I noticed I am unable to convert the unsafe snow walls into safe walls.

Edit: It seems there isn't a recipe to turn regular snow blocks into snow walls or backwards either. I suppose that is an oversight on the games devs' side?

Last edited:
This is quite the revolutionary mod. It's something I've always silently dreamed of, but never dared to wish for. Until now. Huzzah.

What are your thoughts on creating custom dungeons? Would this work with all of the natural dungeon walls? Because previously, we've only ever been able to make "real" dungeons away from the actual original dungeon in tEdit.

This is quite the revolutionary mod. It's something I've always silently dreamed of, but never dared to wish for. Until now. Huzzah.

What are your thoughts on creating custom dungeons? Would this work with all of the natural dungeon walls? Because previously, we've only ever been able to make "real" dungeons away from the actual original dungeon in tEdit.
Yeah, custom dungeons should work. That was a large motivation of the mod and the whole point of all of the unsafe walls you can place.

OK,OK...

So

Unsafe Means It acts like NATURALLY GENERATED WALLS!

So Does that mean we can amke PERFECT Artificial Dungeons and Underground Deserts?

I'm pretty sure that means you can. Alongside that, you can also make mob-spawning farms. Like you can make a spider farm or a dungeon farm where the mobs can spawn in an enclosed area with traps/minions guarding it.

I relocated some of a spider biome I found, I found it did not work at all in the surface or sky, but I put it down in the underground and web began to spawn. I have yet to see a spider spawn though, might be too small of a relocation but compaired to other biomes which only need 200, the 400 background tiles I relocated I though would do the trick.

can you craft all dungeon walls with this? so if a certain dungeon mob isnt spawning, you can craft its wall and make it spawn?

ok, i used cheat sheet to sapwn in a bunch of pink dungeon slab wall unsafe, but no mobs of the pinkslab type are spawning. only generic mobs, like angry bones, the skull things, etc, are spawning.

actrually, mobs of the slab wall are spawning but they seem to be spawning less compared to mobs of the other wall type, even thoug hthe majority of nearby walls are slab

wait, so slab wall mobs are spawning, but seem to be not as much as other wall types, which is odd considering i placed a bunch. the definite majority wall type near by is slab, no doubt about it, and yet, still, havent gotten a single sniper, and more hell armored bones and blue armored bones than rusty armored bones

Back
Top Bottom