Blocks & Decoration ALL Walls

Should we be able to obtain these? :D

• Total voters
I never understood why you can't pick up all the walls in the game. They don't do anything the walls the player already has access to can't do, and a lot of them could even be craftable (snow, ice, dirt, stone, dungeon walls from dungeon bricks). I would be alright with having it be hard-coded whether a wall type is "natural" or "artificial", so that even player-created "natural" walls would allow mobs to spawn the way naturally-generated walls in underground cabins don't, but I don't know how other players would feel about that. Maybe housing could be changed so that any space you designate as a "house" doesn't let mobs spawn, even if it's made of walls that would allow it?

I've posted about this countless times, and every time, I completely agree. I want to build with these walls! They look great! I mean, why can't we STILL craft mud, snow, and ice walls after all these years?

I like this! It would be great for decorating, and since some walls spawn specific monsters, it would be great for farms too! I support!

Back
Top Bottom