Game Mechanics Allow ghosts to spectate more effectively.

Ami

Terrarian
I run Hardcore games often, and sometimes, when people die, they're not quite ready to give up, so they stick around and watch until the others are done/die.

Unfortunately, the ghosts that players become are very slow moving, and once players get mirrors, hermes boots, ropes, or minecart tracks, it becomes exceedingly difficult to keep up with the action, due to slow movement.

Suggestions!:
-As long as the player and ghost are on the same team, allow the ghost to "haunt" a player, automatically following that player.
-Allow ghosts to move faster or slower by pressing the number buttons. 1 = 1x speed. 2 = 1.5x speed. 3 = 2x speed. 4 = 3x speed, and so on.
-Allow ghosts to have a rod of discord-like effect.

Support!

My own suggestion: This might be hard to implement, but I would like for the ghosts to be able to view the big map as if it were the real world, if zoomed in enough.

(I don't know if anyone here plays Factorio, but they recently implemented this and it works wonderfully.)

I personally don't care if this gets put in, as I rarely use hardcore characters, and never have played a hardcore server, but it seems like a nice idea. I support it.

Back
Top Bottom