Blocks & Decoration Allow us to place candles on solid blocks

Have I replied here before? I don't remember. Anyway, support, while the restriction does make my bridges look nicer (I like to place candles on bridges in large building projects, so I often add an actuated row of platforms above the bridge to put the candles in a nice position), it also gets in the way sometimes. I freaking love some of the candles and would love to place them on solid blocks too... (*Cough* Granite and Living Wood Candles are so amazing looking and the latter with red paint is just the best friken thing)

Not sure if this is already coming to 1.4.4 [1.5] yet, but I support..! 😎 👍

...was honestly taken aback for a moment when I couldn't place my Piggy Bank, then Water Candles on any platforms! Not sure why I even had the false memory of being able to do that, but at this point, it just makes sense to add-in.

I've been wanting to put Living Wood and Ash Wood Candles on Living Wood and Living Mahogany Blocks for my trees! Having to settle for only having Ash Wood Lamps is annoying.

There's also the utility of Peace and Water Candles wherever you want. Making it too easy to use those may be part of the reason it's like this, but it's so easy just to make a platform out of whatever you have laying around and slap that platform wherever you want the candle.

1698799333928.png

Back
Top Bottom