Blocks & Decoration Allow us to place Jungle Spores

Dapling

Duke Fishron
I always loved the shade of green that Jungle Spores glow in, but we aren't able to place them without Tedit. Could we gain the ability to place Jungle Spores? It seems fairly harmless to do, and they would look quite nice in builds. The only issue I see is that jungle spores drop more than one in their placed form, but you could remedy that by having the player placed version only breakable by pickaxe and only drop 1 jungle spore every time.

I think the texture should perhaps be slightly different from the actual spores just so they're not confused with each other.

I think the texture should perhaps be slightly different from the actual spores just so they're not confused with each other.
Strange Plants are placeable and don't have this, so there isn't any need for it. You likely wouldn't be fooled by a Jungle Spore aboveground, anyway.

Strange Plants are placeable and don't have this, so there isn't any need for it. You likely wouldn't be fooled by a Jungle Spore aboveground, anyway.
It's just that strange plants always require a pickaxe and always drop one item, whereas spores can be mined just by hitting them with any weapon and drop multiple. But I suppose it wouldn't be much of an issue. It would also be good if you could place them on walls and ceilings.

You are right, The light source they emit its nice and calming, But just like that?, What about Jungle Spores Torch? cause jungle spores in my house would look horrible

Back
Top Bottom