Biomes & Nature Allow users to generate a custom world like ones with seed: for the worthy, not the bees! and 05162020

Miraç

Terrarian
it would give the player a possibility to create a non-generic terraria world, like granite biomes turned into sky islands, corruption blocks changed to lava blocks (still), stone blocks changed with air blocks, being able to change the YPOS of where specific ores spawn, their frequency and size, and being able to change the size and count of evil biomes

it would give the player a possibility to create a non-generic terraria world, like granite biomes turned into sky islands, corruption blocks changed to lava blocks (still), stone blocks changed with air blocks, being able to change the YPOS of where specific ores spawn, their frequency and size, and being able to change the size and count of evil biomes
It would be nice, but I don’t see this happening, you would have to change the generation to like infinite possibilities, which umm I don’t think really would be that possible, but I’m not a coder so I don’t know

While I support this, I'm hoping that at least the basic necessities of something like it would be added, such as the ability to change what ores your world spawns with, the backgrounds, etc.

While I support this, I'm hoping that at least the basic necessities of something like it would be added, such as the ability to change what ores your world spawns with, the backgrounds, etc.
TerraCustom actually has that too, so if you're a PC player you have that hope at least.

Back
Top Bottom