PC [Almost End Game] Celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

=.= petethepug =.=

Pixel Pirate
So I been killing, mining, building all day, and so far I have gotten to the point where I have a large underground home, top to bottom :3.
I killed about 5/8 of the bosses in Pre - Hardmode.
Skeletron, Brain Of Cluthlu, Eye Of Cluthlu, Queen Bee, Goblin Army, and soon to defeat the King Slime, and EoW (Since I have the Crimson in my world instead of the Corporation)
And I am so close to defeating the last boss in Pre - Hardmode (Wall O Fleshy)
So I just wanted to thank everyone for supporting me telling me how some things work, and how they don't work.
First off I want to thank the community for helping me in my quest to start playing Terraria on my PC, instead of my PS3. It is a lot better, and I find it more fun to play with you guys instead of all by myself lonely on the PS3, I also wanted to thank Steam, for putting Terraria on sale for 70% off in store on December. You made my Christmas gift come true without the sale I probably wouldn't buy it.
I also want to thank HERO, for showing me some tips, and tricks on the basics of starting Terraria, what stuff does, how to craft this, and that etc. With his awesome tutorial videos! If you haven't already then check him out, he does tutorial videos, and lets plays. https://www.youtube.com/user/HERO
I also want to thank (I forgot his name ;-;) for showing me the main controls of Terraria, without you I would basically be a noob not knowing what to do lol.
And finally I want to thank everyone in the community, You Tube, and the Wiki, and Wikipidea for teaching me, tips, and tricks of how to play Terraria, without you guys I wouldn't be able to beat the first boss of the game lol.

A big shout out to everyone who has helped me, without you guys my game experience would suck a lot on the PC, and all I would be doing is playing Minecraft, building, and building all day...

And I forgot to mention, thank you to all the developers, mods, admins, and whoever else works to make this awesome game, and make it a fun well made fun excpiernce with only a simple 2D game sandbox game made in 2011, without you guys I wouldn't have had this much fun in the first place! Thank you so much for all your help guys, and to the people that work at 505 Games to make such a awesome game, without you guys Terraria wouldn't be really that fun :3.

Thank you

Sincerely

Petethepug,

It is a sandbox though...
Not one of those level games
Ive seen people play minecraft and never get bored of it
Id be surprised if anybody ran out of things to do in this game
I consider it a Sandbox/Indie game due to the fact its a shortish sandbox game, if you play all day for the rest of your life, though it becomes longer if you focus more on building, rather than the main agenda of the game its self :3.

Mine Craft eventually gets boring though compared to Terraria.

Minecraft User: Hey I found Diamonds sweet!

(Goes to a crafting table)

Minecraft User: Wait how do I craft this again?

(Watches 100 You Tube videos, and reads a Wiki article)

Minecraft User: Oh ok, wait but how the you craft leggings? (Repeats)

Terraria User: Sweet I got Tin!

Terraria User: Lets go ahead, and craft some armor with my Basic Crafting Table!

Terraria User: Ok I'm ready for the Eye of Cluthlu!

I hate the corporation, its the worst why does the corporation exist they need to remove it
(I had to make fun of you)
Corporation = Pre - Hardmode
Without Corporation = No Pre - Hardmode
With Couperation = OP Gear
Without Courperation = No OP Gear
Without Courperation = No Metor's
Without Courperation = No Queen Bee
Without Courperation = No Wall Of Flesh
Without Courperation = No Hardmode
Without Courperation = Boring Game

Mind Blown :3.

Corporation = Pre - Hardmode