PC [Almost End Game] Celebration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great! Hope you get many good boss/mob drops in hardmode and defeat those 6 hardmode bosses easily!

Obsidian farms are pointless but nonetheless fun.
There use full if you have a large world, and you have to do a lot of traveling.
It took me about 15 mins to make a hole to the surface of the world to hell, and it takes only a few seconds for me to get there now, without any of the turns, and obstacles. But it is just a hole so its not finished :3.
Obsidian farms are basically an exploit to lava, and water therefore you get unlimited Obsidian, but yet it is not automated so you have to switch between buckets rapidly at a fast pace until you have the amount you want, mine produces probably 100 when full (Haven't attempted it yet :3.)
Plus its good for Hell Stone so you can make Obsidian skin potions, as well as Molten Armor, which I made within minutes :3.

There use full if you have a large world, and you have to do a lot of traveling.
It took me about 15 mins to make a hole to the surface of the world to hell, and it takes only a few seconds for me to get there now, without any of the turns, and obstacles. But it is just a hole so its not finished :3.
Obsidian farms are basically an exploit to lava, and water therefore you get unlimited Obsidian, but yet it is not automated so you have to switch between buckets rapidly at a fast pace until you have the amount you want, mine produces probably 100 when full (Haven't attempted it yet :3.)
Plus its good for Hell Stone so you can make Obsidian skin potions, as well as Molten Armor, which I made within minutes :3.
IMO, obsidian I find in the caves are generally enough to get hellstone things. And with fishing, one can skip Molten Pickaxe and fish up a Reaver shark instead(pickaxe that is similar to molten pick in power).
For obsidian skin potions, Lava waders, if you can make one, allows you to be immune to lava for 7 seconds(It regenerates after getting out of lava).
I'd reccomend get a star cannon with a few stacks of stars, or a pheonix blaster for your 1st WoF fight.

You can get enough obsidian just from a short trip underground but if you want it to make money then fair enough. You can also combine honey with your tank for a double whammy.

Aslo, you don't need to do it manually, check out pumps and wires, it can be automated.

IMO, obsidian I find in the caves are generally enough to get hellstone things. And with fishing, one can skip Molten Pickaxe and fish up a Reaver shark instead(pickaxe that is similar to molten pick in power).
For obsidian skin potions, Lava waders, if you can make one, allows you to be immune to lava for 7 seconds(It regenerates after getting out of lava).
I'd reccomend get a star cannon with a few stacks of stars, or a pheonix blaster for your 1st WoF fight.
But I'm looking to stay in lava forever until the effect lasts away, (At least for a minute). Can you tell me by chance any other way it can help?
Also considering it is very rare to get, I may not even be able to get it considering only two exist in one world =/. But if I get it, it will help fight him a lot :3.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420926880][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can get enough obsidian just from a short trip underground but if you want it to make money then fair enough. You can also combine honey with your tank for a double whammy.

Aslo, you don't need to do it manually, check out pumps and wires, it can be automated.
I don't personally mind doing it manually, I just feel that if I do so I will turn into one of those people who have no idea what there doing lol.

But I'm looking to stay in lava forever until the effect lasts away, (At least for a minute). Can you tell me by chance any other way it can help?
Also considering it is very rare to get, I may not even be able to get it considering only two exist in one world =/. But if I get it, it will help fight him a lot :3.
Well lets see whats wrong with that strategy
1.You would need an extremely large lake to stay in lava for a minute, as the WoF can pull you out of lava
And lava waders remove the need for an arena, as you can simply walk on the lava.

Well lets see whats wrong with that strategy
1.You would need an extremely large lake to stay in lava for a minute, as the WoF can pull you out of lava
And lava waders remove the need for an arena, as you can simply walk on the lava.
Even if your standing on it he can pull you out?
Last time I checked if you are 100 blocks away from him then he can pull you back dealing a decent amount of damage.

If you haven't beaten HM yet, then you still have a long way to go. Right now if we're comparing the playtime of 1 character to a person's life, then you're still a baby. Well, once you get to HM make sure to say hi to RNGesus for me!

If you haven't beaten HM yet, then you still have a long way to go. Right now if we're comparing the playtime of 1 character to a person's life, then you're still a baby. Well, once you get to HM make sure to say hi to RNGesus for me!
Ah alright :3.
I may need some more tips from ya, in game. Its best you stay in my world, and come back once I defeat the Wall O Flesh :3.
xD.

Haha lol just the other day I passed the WOF. Good luck!

Almost end game? You just finished basic training! Now get ready for the war...
Thanks ;).
I official beat the boss! (With 8 health left, dear lord my heart was pounding xD.)
I already got set up with some Harpy Wings, and Cobalt armor, I'm currently trying to get the Mythrial Armor Set to fight the Mechanical Worm (Which I find easier then the Mechanical Eye) Wish meh luck :3.

>instead of the Corporation

Dude. This is an awesome idea for a crimson variation. Instead of face monsters, we can have IRS agents that throw razor-sharp tax files at you, and the boss can be a giant filing cabinet.

Ha! My chance to prove everyone wrong! He's not 1/3 or a quarter there. He's half way.

1. King Slime
2. Eater of Worlds
3. Queen Bee
4. Eye of Cthulhu
5. Skeleton
6. Wall of Flesh

7. The Twins
8. The Destroyer
9. Skeleton Prime
10. Plantera
11. Golem
12. Duke Fishron

Not only that, but there's more than just bosses to measure length. Hardmode has a lot of running around and gathering items, far more so than pre hard. Cholorophyte farming, ectoplasm collection, life fruits... It's more than just going from boss to boss to boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom