Xbox 360 AlphaMarket: Souls, Accessories, Weapons

AlphaGamer1803

Spazmatism
I sell souls of night, light and flight, and also Accessories and weapons that I gather while farming in the Hallow, Corruption, Crimson, Underworld, Space and sometimes Jungle. I'm willing to sell valuables from the Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon rarely. If you're interested, please PM me. I will then discuss prices (I prefer to receive coins, but I will also accept items in a trade) and tell you my GT. I WILL NOT let you join my world, and I will expect to join yours (I've had bad experiences with vandals and theives). You drop your dosh first and I'll give you the booty (doesn't sound fair, I know, as i could just get the money and leave, but I will make it fair with low prices. Please trust me, as I know how it feels to be cheeted out of precious items). If you want to sell, I will also be happy to reverse the trade.

1 platinum? I'm not sure if I have one because I haven't played Terraria for ages (been hooked on Destiny), but I'll have a root around!

Could I buy the snow man Canon however much platinum you want
[doublepost=1466372420,1466372224][/doublepost]My g tag is nathan2125

I'll try to remember to get back on Terraria soon. The new update will probably be out in a couple of days so I'll look for some merch!

Back
Top Bottom