PS4 Also PS3 and Vita: Hellevator trophy not triggering.

I've built and used multiple hellevators and none of them are triggering the trophy: from surface to underworld, from sky to underworld, from top of the sky to the bottom of the underworld... all journeys under 60 seconds. No trophy.

What gives? Is the in-game clock faster than a real world clock?

Have you done it right after spawning? I think it needs to be in the 60 seconds right after spawning.

No. Why would that need to be the case? That's highly inconvenient if so :\

Nope.
I've heard that it starts the countdown of the 60 seconds from when you spawn. It has to do with the system not knowing when to start the countdown, so it only can base the 60 seconds on the first 60 seconds after spawning in. (Doesn't have to be from when you very first spawn into that world. Just that the 60 seconds start when you spawn in - anytime you spawn.)

That you can't just be walking around for awhile and then decide to go down your hellevator. And that you can't make your hellevator, then jump down it. Because it's been more than 60 seconds from when you spawned.

So try loading up that world that has your hellevator and the very first thing you do is jump down it into the underworld. First 60 seconds of being in that world.

Back
Top Bottom