Alteraria, a custom Terraria map. (With download link)

What do you think of my creations?

• It's good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad..

• Even a puppy does better!

• Total voters

Azejins

Terrarian
Hello everyone ! I am happy to be able to propose to you, today, a map Terraria which asked me about 3 weeks of construction (Surroundings 4 hours per days) via the tool Tedit.

Welcome to Alteraria, a strange city in the center of the island, you have just arrived there to start a new life.

The whole map has been terraformed for your pleasure, arm yourself with your ax and your pick to explore it.

Passing the mountain of silver until the fall of WaterFall, I hope to be able to offer you the taste of the adventure and the discovery.
Here is the download link: here

Here are some screenshots:

b43dwj23k72b6cfzg.jpg

65ned2lseh20quqzg.jpg

oco2i4rtq1242owzg.jpg

jvj6thzs8wbqu8wzg.jpg

Of course I will avoid showing you everything so as not to spoil your adventure!

If you have any advice / feedback to me, I would take them with great pleasure, if a possible moderator passes here, do not hesitate to modify what I wrote, I currently use google translation because I have a bad level in English...

Last edited:

@Azejins

Please do not bump your Thread without adding additional content to contribute to your Thread. It is against Forum Rules to bump for this reason.

If you had another screenshot or update for your World Map, that would be an appropriate way to post on your Thread showing the update.

Back
Top Bottom