tModLoader Alternate Dimensions

Couldn't this mod have a different way of function? Instead of creating a world with extra dimensions and hide it (I say hide because is unavaliable to be reached by normal means) in the side of the map, it could be generated outside the world file like:
Create New World menu->World or Dimension menu-(select dimension)> Small-Medium-Large -(pick any)> Link To: (select the world you want to link to the new dimension in order to access each other from inside them) -> Wait until generation -> Done
Then you go to the world you linked and by a menu, an object or a keybinding access and teleport to that dimension as normal world, but with the difference that both worlds will be loaded at the same time and only would spend some seconds in loading instead of loading entirely the dimension like if you were opening a world by normal means.

Couldn't this mod have a different way of function? Instead of creating a world with extra dimensions and hide it (I say hide because is unavaliable to be reached by normal means) in the side of the map, it could be generated outside the world file like:
Create New World menu->World or Dimension menu-(select dimension)> Small-Medium-Large -(pick any)> Link To: (select the world you want to link to the new dimension in order to access each other from inside them) -> Wait until generation -> Done
Then you go to the world you linked and by a menu, an object or a keybinding access and teleport to that dimension as normal world, but with the difference that both worlds will be loaded at the same time and only would spend some seconds in loading instead of loading entirely the dimension like if you were opening a world by normal means.
I post this IN CASE somebody capable of doing it is looking

A special boss arena for your unique boss.
kbe3k9fdize21.png

Back
Top Bottom