Texture Pack Alternate Zoologists

It was a perfectly valid question, as far as I'm concerned.

As darthmorf has said, people are perfectly free to make texture packs that, among other things, change the skin colour of characters. However, when you make such a texture pack, you should expect questions like this, and I'd argue those questions are perfectly warranted.
heres how to fix it make the same texture pack with the normal skin tone

any texture that would just remove the full moon and blood moon transformations but dont change anything else like skin color?

Wasn't there another mod with zoologist with a kind of hat? Like a British explorer hat/pith helmet.

I thought that looked kinda cool. Can't find that anymore. Is that one gone?

Wasn't there another mod with zoologist with a kind of hat? Like a British explorer hat/pith helmet.

I thought that looked kinda cool. Can't find that anymore. Is that one gone?
That was mine. I had the thread taken completely down due to childish drama that seems to keep derailing some Zoologist texture pack threads... a bit like what happened here sadly. For some, this stuff can really screw with your motivation to create and share your work publicly.

However I do plan to upload it... eventually. If and when I do, wish me luck. haha

That was mine. I had the thread taken completely down due to childish drama that seems to keep derailing some Zoologist texture pack threads... a bit like what happened here sadly. For some, this stuff can really screw with your motivation to create and share your work publicly.

However I do plan to upload it... eventually. If and when I do, wish me luck. haha

Can you pm me a link? I want to try it without drama or anything that's it.

I think this looks great! I kinda prefer her without the ears and tail tbh. In regards of skin colour as I can see it's an issue that has been picked up on this thread, it would be cool to also have the option of a variant where she has her original skin colour without the ears and tail. One small change I suggest is make the top of her hair a little smaller, she almost looks like she is going to turn into Megamind! Either way, these sprites are great and i'm definitely going to use one. Once I figure out what download is the one that keeps the transformation...

I kind of like her without the ears and tails more, it makes the transformation more special and feels like more of a surprise, otherwise with the ears and tail it feels redundant as she's a half wolf half human regardless if she's transformed or not.

Back
Top Bottom