Weapons & Equip Aluminum Foil Hat

I support. It looks somewhat easy to implement and I love the idea. Heres and idea: You know how wearing the sunglasses made the sun have sunglasses? It would be hilarious if wearing the hat would replace the moon with a UFO or something.

YES. THIS WOULD BE AMAZING.

SUPPORT.

The illuminati are comin so grab your foil hats because--
image.jpg

Wouldn't the lead helmet be just as effective though? Not only that but it'd have the added effect of protecting your head against the radiation beams used by shapeshifting reptilians.

OoOoOoOoO!
I can read your mind!
I see... Uh... Tacos
Idk

Support, so people can have protection against aliens like me .

while i like the idea, i hate to nitpick, the commonly used term is "tinfoil hat".

aside from the previous statement, i love the idea and i support it entirely! *wears his tinfoil hat*
THEY'RE ON TO US!

Wouldn't the lead helmet be just as effective though? Not only that but it'd have the added effect of protecting your head against the radiation beams used by shapeshifting reptilians.
No you are wrong only tinfoil hats protects against illuminati slimes and toasters lead has no effect at all!

Do Illuminati Slimes actually have an effect on the player..? I'm kind of scared now lol.

The Wizard needs to say "Protection against mind control? So simple, yet so amazing!"

Back
Top Bottom