Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I throw a bucket of red paint at [Name Here], as BOB'S red seems to be... dulling. (@Krill13)

[RPNULL shenanigans]

I look at Gamber ©, and drag him about 5 feet away before pulling a Robbie Rotten and pulling a green curtain over the screen. The noises that follow sound like such graphic violence that I'd be banned just for mentioning it. At the end, Gambler © is put back where he was, somehow having taken 0 damage, since in reality I just forced him to watch me microwave plastic chess pieces while yelling at him about murdering my allies, and the screams were me lighting on fire.

[RPNULL Shenanigans over]

[Main Action]

© just stares at where Sans Undertale obliterated his copy. And then looks at the walking Windows Error that showed up. And gets a goofy idea.

© pulls out a pair of unreasonably large bongos, and throws them at a tree. Unfortunately he missed his own, since the guy that pops out of the leaf isn't a ©, but Kazuya Mishima. But fortunately, he had a plan for this, as what looks like a giant 3D printer falls out of the sky.

© would then unceremoniously throw him in, causing several noises to start pouring from the machine, like Tom from Tom and Jerry screaming, Sonic getting hit by something, and the first 5 notes of Spider Dance to play. At the end of this bizarre soundboard trip, the machines side opens up, revealing....

Kazuya Mishima. Except, by whatever mystical powers that may be, he's now legally, 100% considered a ©. If you have any complaints, bring them up with my lawyer, Kazuya Mishima.

[Entity Commands]
but nothing was there....

[Charge plus OOC stuff]
Now calling. Please stand by.... [8/43]

© That Looks And Acts Exactly Like Kazuya Mishima summoned!

sans: * okay, i think you're pushing it a little.
sans: * but we're close enough to the end it's probably fine.

~~~

Gambler © rolls his dice! They come up on the Beast and the Tombstone! [DATA CORRUPTED] suddenly remanifests with a very large row of very sharp teeth, clipping into Sans ERRORtale and taking out a solid chunk of his health! © That Looks And Acts Exactly Like Kazuya Mishima swoops in with the final blow, but Sans ERRORtale gets the last laugh by taking © That Looks And Acts Exactly Like Kazuya Mishima down with him!

sans: * welp. looks like you're going to win.
sans: * but this last trick of mine is a pretty nefarious one.
sans: * ...might be straying too far from the tree, but i think after your last summon you can hardly complain.
sans: * here we go.

One final leaf falls from Sans's tree, and from it rises a creature made of spindly spines and sinister bones... and cat ears? Sansfield (in his final form) rises to face you! This will be the toughest round of them all... better pull out all the stops!

~~~

The Traveler's Plane

Gambler © [???]: HP: 10/10, Roll of the Dice, Nonchalant Attitude, Hustler

Sans Undertale [???]: Tree Copies Remaining: 1
Sansfield [???]: HP: 20/20, Gorefield, Bone Lord, Two Worlds

I toss © (@Dr. Seuss Shovel) this censored +1, except the censorship radius is a little too overblown to the point that it's quite difficult to grasp where its physical form is actually located within this cloud of censorship.
I grab it, assuming it's just a pixelated ball. I try bouncing it, and it breaks. Whoops.

A +1 flies towards Pol. But © didn't send it... (@Banana_T-REX)

[Main Action]

Fear. Pure, Indescribable terror. That is all that courses through © as he stares at Sansfield. Unlike the others, this one he's familiar with. This one he knows.

And yet, despite that Fear, © laughs, trying to bluster his way through it.

"Now this isn't what I'd expect your ace to be! But I gotta admit, it's sure got me worried. Fortunately, I've been brainstorming, and that last one gave me  just enough time to finish it."

Despite being made of liquid, © somehow lights his hand on fire, punching the tree. But he doesn't stop. Once, twice, a hundred times. He keeps punching the tree, searching. Leaves keep falling and falling, but none open. As they aren't his goal.

Finally, with a final slam into the tree, one last leaf floats down, bathed in a teal light. And the ©? Well, let's get into that...

He stands tall, taller than any other © previously made. In his hands is an ornate axe made of a scarlet metal, with "Tidebreaker" carved into the handle. The head of the axe  crackles with a sunset colored energy. His armor is made of a similar scarlet substance, an intricately carved work of art, protective runes and sigils coating the insides. His shield is made of a massive sapphire, brilliantly shimmering a pale blue. On the front is presumably his insignia; two large staffs interlocked, with an eye below the crossing point.

This ©, in contrast with the original, does not seem to be afraid of Sansfield. On the contrary even, as it stares down the cat with a barely withheld fury in his eyes.

"So, I must fight once again. And against a Titan, too. Very well..."

"As the last of His Lord's Valus Force, I swear, on the name of all my men you slaughtered, you shall fall. Now then..."

The © would look behind himself, towards an empty space, and clench his axe.

"WHO'S WITH ME!"

At his shout, the cheers of hundreds of soldiers could be heard. And yet the space is still empty. And yet the air begins to shift, almost as if a massive force is moving. Even Gambler © would feel more motivated. The © turns back towards Sansfield, raises Tidebreaker, and prepares for the fight to come.

[Entity Commands]
Despite the distance, #18293 is given instructions. He is to drain the attack of the Boatmakers not fighting the Krackos.

[Charge plus OOC Comments]
The wrong number was called. Please stand by (more)... [10/43]

[RP-ish stuff]

I give BOB a very motivating and uplifting and emotional speech so that he may flashback into it whenever he is in a very emotionally unstable state.

It's just such a shame that you, the viewers, don't get to hear my heartwarming speech because your neighbor just decided now's a good time to play Jackhammer Hero for the NoiseStation 4 at 200% volume.

[CHARGE]

+ 1 to Krill.
I am filled with two emotions as I receive this +1: Melancholy, for this is the last +1 I will ever receive from Niyr considering I am not of [AG] allegiance. The other is a bit of sour envy from that augmentation he got.

[2/5]
I present to Pol(@Banana_T-REX) this concerningly lifelike model of a hand holding a +1.

[ACTION]

Free:

Attracted to the idea that a deluge of emotions can provide a boon to my overall performance, I mold this turn's provision of energy into that of an orb and proceed to then emulate a heightened sense of several emotions from it.

Like a psychopath.

I get myself to impress upon this bit of energy the image of my nemesis: an individual ant that once beat me in golf. I feel an intoxicating elation to the idea of holding my 3-lives-long enemy upon my triumphant grasp.

I then change the displayed image to that of my pet rock's killer: another rock. I feel a warm feeling of gratitude to the wild rock that killed my pet rock for freeing me from the financial burden of keeping one.

The image changes to that of the Bingus Bungus puppy from two pages ago, an innocent being that I have ingested for power. Fortunately, my heart's on a 1 minute vacation trip to Hawaii-But-It's-3-Inches-Off-Center right now, sparing me from the psychological ramifications of my dark deed. I kinda just feel numb right now lmao.

What's shown next is Deathium Killoxide. I die instantly.

The image finally shifts to that of the guy who told me I'll never be ballin- I grab this orb that is now a Bingus Bungus Ball, dribble it across the Bingus Bungus Court, and dunk it through the Bingus Bungus Hoop. I'm Bingus Bungus Ballin' yo!

…this was a weird therapy session.

Base:
I summon a pair of Totally Alive Boxing Gloves. They are boxing gloves that are totally sentient and can totally move and attack things on their own. Why am I wearing them, you ask? Well, I just feel like doing good deeds right now and so I'm taking it upon myself to help bring these poor folks to their destination: their enemy's face! And I'll do it at a speed that'll look like I'm punching them! I may or may not be thinking of doing just that over and over for the foreseeable future too! But uhh trust me these boxing gloves are alive and I'm totally not just directly punching people with them!

(For legal reasons I must state that I'm doing this more for the gag and less any rule-bypassing)

[ENTITIES]

The Crewmate continues bodyblocking the Monkey Wizard's attacks.

Shield Person continues to idle about.
The Crewmate goes back to improve the Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup's Voltage generation.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD, Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, and the 2 Bingus Bungus Turrets all hope this is the last turn they'll see the Monkey Wizard's face as they shoot their RNGesus-forsaken shots.
I get my brain to put its trust in BOB. Again, like a psychopath. Also he's probably kinda wishing to get that hit in on that Monkey Wizard too.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer, and the Bingus Bungus Medic all heal the Crewmate.
The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates Voltage.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders the Bingus Bungus Builders to work on another Bingus Bungus Turret.
The Bingus Bungus Builders work on the Bingus Bungus Builder Turret.

[RPNULL]:
<...been a while since I've felt like my life is actually at risk.>
<Even though I probably won't die anyway, even if we fail...>

[CHARGE RECEPTION] Because yes-
A +1 flies towards Pol. But © didn't send it... (@Banana_T-REX)
<Er...a mis-send?>

[2/5]
I present to Pol(@Banana_T-REX) this concerningly lifelike model of a hand holding a +1.
<Ah yes. Would the hand happen to be real though, I wonder...>
*Poyo noises in confusion at how it's just Pol getting the goods-*

Pol then takes a second to absorb these +1's, before looking at Oryx.

[CHARGE]:
[26/60]: Would anyone like to raise a guess as to who this guy would be?
A + and a 1 in an IKEA box to ©. Yes, assembly is required. (@Dr. Seuss Shovel)

[ACTION]: >ATTACC
Leaf Blade Kirby immediately sinks to the ground in a mound of leaves, making leaves gradually blow in to work on covering the ground in leaves.

Pol, meanwhile, notices the bubble from earlier floating down.
"...well then, Oryx. Let's dance."

'Everyone in my generation knows the sight of All Might rushing over faster than a speeding bullet...'
...so goes the memory that happens to be at the forefront of Pol's mind at the time.

<...like a train...>
<...>
<Soo...>

Pol rushes forward, slashing the bubble and releasing the energy inside, to absorb it as they fly.
Pol apparently then goes for a slash at Oryx... use the classic 'fake' manoeuvre from the funny rocket-sports car game wherein they just plain not do that but instead spin away from Oryx at the last moment, releasing a huge purple smokescreen that may or may not hinder Oryx's ability to see their immediate surroundings. Of course, that's just assuming Oryx relies mainly on sight, which is a silly thing to imagine when literally everyone here is pretty much OP.
Either way, Pol would apparently have disappeared, being unable to be found by the unfortunate Mad God. Where one would expect them to be, Oryx instead finds...some hapless boy. A rather generic boy, with no clothing of note and an unremarkable hair style. So generic as to be forgettable, and a very easy target if they were to actually have something up their sleeve. Attempts to cut this boy down, however, would yield nothing as the sword passes right through them. Presumably, an illusion.

<Let's see...>
<Portals and some super-speed augmentations will do.>
<And then some physics editing...>

"FAUX 100%!"
Some whooshes would then be felt nearby. And electric sparks would be heard here and there in the cloud. Oryx should also have no problem spotting some kind of black streak.
Whatever is flying nearby...it's going as fast as...wait. Faster, than a bullet. And gaining speed. And is as large as a teenage boy.

In front, behind, to the side...they're practically teleporting all around Oryx at blinding speeds.
"MAANCHEESTER..."
The black streak teleports around and around more and more as it approaches the speed of light.
"...SMAAASH!"
The streak is then portal'd above Oryx, to come crashing down with a kick on the guy before kicking off Oryx.

It comes so fast that the damage isn't even apparent until a good second afterwards, when the boy has already kicked off them. Only scratches though, since Oryx definitely isn't being rekt by that.
This Midorya Izuku is then brought back home through another portal...

...As the kid from earlier shows up again, next to Oryx.
"...I like trains."
The I-like-trains kid is then ran over by a train. Which also happens to have Oryx in its path.
A quick change of physics (to Super Smash Bros physics), however, makes Oryx merely launched upwards and above the train as it hits him. To be ran over by another train summoned by some weird woman with an umbrella, somehow floating nearby as they apparently sit around in the air.

This train launches Oryx up again, before Pol, flying next to the woman (named Yukari Yakumo), shifts physics back to...the almost normal set of rules.
And by that, they're referring to MHA's physics again because going FTL isn't really possible with real life physics.
The trains below Oryx are brought to a sudden stop as Oryx falls downwards.
<...next up, a pair of gloves and a memory copy transfer followed by a slash from behind.>

...and then Oryx is grabbed by Midorya Izuku again, on the train, before they can even land, with a crushing grip.
Except, instead of looking ultra-edgy like in season 6, he has turquoise hair and a girl tied to his back in a piggy back ride, sporting a lighter green, less dirty version of whatever his green uniform is supposed to be. Same guy, different time (season 4, actually).

The subsequent punches can't even be seen coming with normal eyes, and every single one lands at basically the same time, launching Oryx up again.
Pol closes their eyes to share memories with Midorya of all the training the latter spent learning how to use Air-Force, in an instant.

<<Now, use it.>>

Infinite-100%!Midorya then levels their fist at Oryx from on the train, as Pol, now next to him, materialises a black version of his Air Force gloves on his hands that can actually take Midorya's current strength. Midorya sends forth at Oryx a torrent...a laser of air, while Pol, teleporting behind Oryx, slashes at them from behind, sandwiching Oryx between the two of them.

Oryx is then sent flying all the way back to the ground, onto all the leaves Kirby ended up blowing into his chamber.
...somehow.

(Edited because I could've sworn I changed the charge to 26/60 at some point, but apparently haven't.)
(The change must've been lost at some point...)

Last edited:
I plan on updating the game tomorrow. If there aren't more posts for the main-update, I'll do another sidequest update. Make sure to get your posts in if you haven't already.

[CHARGE]
Cyber Security [3/5]
+2 to @Banana_T-REX in the form of spare parts that for some reason don't fit the same as the originals, despite supposedly being exactly the same part.

[ACTION]
Niyr steps back after the steel bonds to him, and feels the energy coursing through him. He takes a moment to appreciate this, before turning to look at the water, and then Ignition.
"I don't suppose you have an issue with water, do you? Well, either way, I shall make you have one."
Niyr then slowly walks around Ignition, surveying the area as he does, and drawing patterns on the ground.
"I see Ian cares a great deal about you..."
Niyr then gives a quick glance towards Ian.
"Attachment is a weakness in this conflict."
The patterns would then glow, as it becomes obvious they are all runes of some kind. The particular combination of runes would be of a nature which would seem to be pulling at Ignition's very soul, making him feel weak and heavy, like he should just lie down and fall asleep... Once these runes begin taking effect, Niyr would step back, draw a few more runes, before looking at Ignition and raising a claw. "I have waited some time to try this..." he'd say, as wisps of a dark crimson flame begin rising from the second set of runes, and wrap around his claw. These flames would then swirl through the air, encircling Ignition, before enveloping him entirely with a motion of Niyr's claw. Niyr would then step forward, the wisps of flame also dancing through the air around him. "Your spirit has been strong, despite your silence. Therefore, I must break it. You have destroyed all I have held dear on this battlefield, and so, I shall finally destroy you." The flames would then pierce into Ignition, leaving nearly no trace of what Niyr did, save for wisps of nearly black smoke, still tinted with the same crimson hue, rising and swirling from Ignition.

However, inside, Ignition's very soul would be aflame, causing such agony to send most to the ground, writhing in pain. The energies of the flame would intertwine with those of the soul, pushing, pulling, and all the while burning Ignition from the inside out. Niyr would look Ignition in the eyes, his own aglow with a crimson light identical to that of the flames now torturing Ignition. "Such irony, how you fall prey to the very action of your own name: Ignition." Next Niyr would walk to the edge of the ship, glancing at the Chaos Morpho, before gazing into the water's depths. "Perhaps you wish for relief. To be free of the suffering I have brought upon you." He says, before Ignition would be dragged across the deck to the edge of the ship, being pulled as the flames intertwined within his soul are manipulated by Niyr. This force would then lift Ignition off of the deck, and hold him over the water, a feeling quite unusual as Ignition would feel almost like a puppet, being held up by strings, merely those strings are the flames now within his soul.

Niyr looks at Ignition, then stares deeply into the water, and appears to draw runes on the air itself. Shortly afterwards, the same pattern that was just drawn would appear on the sea, as a column of water lifts itself up and twists to face Niyr. Niyr stares back, and simply says "Extinguish the flame." The sea itself would hear and obey Niyr's command, as the column of water snakes its way through the air, wrapping around Ignition like some kind of tentacle, before beginning to drag him down into the depths. However, unseen is a force of elemental energy similar in nature to the flames Niyr already summoned, though this energy is of water. The flames in Ignitions soul would then attune to him, leaving his soul as a fire in itself, what it used to be ashes, however, this would come as a wave of deep teal energy, flowing like waves of water, would meet it. This energy would be seen only a brief moment, before disappearing as it envelops Ignition's soul, acting as one would expect fire and water to act. The water boils, once again burning Ignition from the inside, however, this burning would be far less severe due to the attunement to flame. Instead, the cold of the sea would be the far more intense sensation, a burning, stabbing pain as the fire inside is drowned within an ever flowing flood of water. Only moments later Ignition would be dragged beneath the waves, his physical form now under attack, being held under as the water floods in and the air escapes him. With the attach on Ignition's soul, the pain would be such that focusing on holding his breath would be impossible, and any fire he could have used to fight the physical water is instead merely able to hold up a failing defense against tsunami of elemental energy attacking his soul. Niyr would then release Ignition from his own fire, preventing that from being of any support, and releasing his control over Ignition's movement, yet the other effects on Ignition's soul would be permanent. With that done, Niyr would turn away, the glow fading from his eyes, as he coughs up a mixture of blood and ash. Damn that magic... Ignition meanwhile would be left to the waves, as the magic of the runes would begin dragging Ignition deeper and deeper, until every part of him, physical and spiritual, has drowned.

[ACTION] Birdie is now on the Occam's Razor. She runs towards Aspera and brainstorms how she can attack him.
Throwing a boat at someone will probably do them harm, right?
This boat is called the Occam's Razor. That clearly shows that boat = razor.
Birdie throws a razor at Aspera. It turns into a boat in midair.

CHARGE: + 1 this action
+3 from Krill13 I think
Bluebird: 6/10

Last edited:
I realized I forgot to update the weather last turn... the effects of last turn's weather have been activated, and the weather will update as usual this turn.

[OOC]
(I know you have to damage Aspera to continue, but I do not have the creativity required to land a hit.

I think...

BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM TRYING.)

``I know I do have that power Silas, but does I look like the others to you, also I can't be slain so if you and Ignition leave, it's going to be a stalemate until the others return from their own little quests.``

Ian goes silent.

``And nevermind, because I know you are going to push me further, also chances are I would be frowned upon.``

[Entity]

Ian does two entity related things here.

1. Get Ignition to focus less on the Planning Room, if that falls, Niyr is probably going to make Ian's life in battle hell. Ignition will instead focus on the other opposing entities.

2. Use the 34 charge I was saving up pages ago to finally summon something to assist the only 2 AG entities

``I feel like I am going to explode if I hold this in too long, so...``

Ian finally lets go of the charge he's been saving up, and since he held it in for long, it conflicted with what fire, ę̴̝̼͆̀̈́͠ḻ̸̢̀̌̈́͆̕ͅḙ̶̢̛̳̙̂̽͘ͅc̷̡͚̽̇ṯ̷̛͕̟͋̍̈r̷̦̙̲̙̭͚͛i̵̹̮͙̚c̵̫̳̺̟̟̜̙̿͒̐͐̀̔i̷͚͎̹̬̔̑̄͂̒͝ţ̴̮̪͚̠̦͍̜̉͗̍̉̍͝y̶̧̧̭͖͉̮̥̭̥̺͆̃̂̃͊̔͘ ̴̢̬̙̠͙̫͖̺͆͛̔̃̓̀̚͘͝n̸͕̓̀̔̀́͛̊̾͑ͅo̸̡͎̜̪̠̼͉̓͒̑̿̽̓̉͑̈́͜t̷̡̜͉̭͙͕̓̎́̔͗̍̎̀͜ ̵̭̱͛̏͊̽̈́͜ḟ̵̺̗͛́̊̔̾̓̃o̵͍̩̥͈̹̔̉̆̓͝ͅͅû̷̢̔͠n̸̠̝̭̻̩̹̱̪͙̐͊̉͌͐͒͗͝͝ͅd̶̨͈̮͉̤͓̲̺͍͘̕ͅ, ice, and fog he's held in, resulting in...

a transparent humanoid, wearing the same mask as Ignition (although with a purple and black colour scheme instead of red and orange), capable of speech unlike Ignition (although I can always control its dialogue if you want me to.) and also wearing a grey cloak similar to a vampire.

``I will not name it, I don't even know what that is..``

Creating the entity that calls itself "Tskaze, the Breeze of the Dark Tundra"

[Action]

``Now that's out of the way...``

Ian points the Inferno Fork into the ground, resulting in the smoky fog's return, along with Ian feeling something...

Something warm, but frozen, he looks around and finds out that he's temporarily "froze" everything, he grips his Inferno Fork as he approaches Aspera, something comes to a realization in his head.

``Feel the steam, you monster.``

He grabs a bunch of the water with his Inferno Fork (his magic is improving thanks to battle), freezing it into some ice chunks, he brings the ice chunks closer to him as he stacks them on top of each other, before stabbing the Inferno Fork into them, he then tosses the Inferno Fork into the water...

Steam arises from the waters as it covers the battlefield to make sure Aspera doesn't see something coming, and all that remains of the ice chunks were the ones placed on the top of the ice stack, Ian then lets out some fireballs from the Inferno Fork surrounding Aspera, he then plunges the now wet (but not for long) Inferno Fork directly into Aspera...

``Continue.``

Time then suddenly resumes.

Tskaze summoned!

You deal 1 damage with the timestop and combination of elements! Aspera looks incredibly offended.

A timestop? Surely somebody has tried that before.
And yet, here we are.

[CHARGE]
Cyber Security [3/5]
+2 to @Banana_T-REX in the form of spare parts that for some reason don't fit the same as the originals, despite supposedly being exactly the same part.

[ACTION]
Niyr steps back after the steel bonds to him, and feels the energy coursing through him. He takes a moment to appreciate this, before turning to look at the water, and then Ignition.
"I don't suppose you have an issue with water, do you? Well, either way, I shall make you have one."
Niyr then slowly walks around Ignition, surveying the area as he does, and drawing patterns on the ground.
"I see Ian cares a great deal about you..."
Niyr then gives a quick glance towards Ian.
"Attachment is a weakness in this conflict."
The patterns would then glow, as it becomes obvious they are all runes of some kind. The particular combination of runes would be of a nature which would seem to be pulling at Ignition's very soul, making him feel weak and heavy, like he should just lie down and fall asleep... Once these runes begin taking effect, Niyr would step back, draw a few more runes, before looking at Ignition and raising a claw. "I have waited some time to try this..." he'd say, as wisps of a dark crimson flame begin rising from the second set of runes, and wrap around his claw. These flames would then swirl through the air, encircling Ignition, before enveloping him entirely with a motion of Niyr's claw. Niyr would then step forward, the wisps of flame also dancing through the air around him. "Your spirit has been strong, despite your silence. Therefore, I must break it. You have destroyed all I have held dear on this battlefield, and so, I shall finally destroy you." The flames would then pierce into Ignition, leaving nearly no trace of what Niyr did, save for wisps of nearly black smoke, still tinted with the same crimson hue, rising and swirling from Ignition.

However, inside, Ignition's very soul would be aflame, causing such agony to send most to the ground, writhing in pain. The energies of the flame would intertwine with those of the soul, pushing, pulling, and all the while burning Ignition from the inside out. Niyr would look Ignition in the eyes, his own aglow with a crimson light identical to that of the flames now torturing Ignition. "Such irony, how you fall prey to the very action of your own name: Ignition." Next Niyr would walk to the edge of the ship, glancing at the Chaos Morpho, before gazing into the water's depths. "Perhaps you wish for relief. To be free of the suffering I have brought upon you." He says, before Ignition would be dragged across the deck to the edge of the ship, being pulled as the flames intertwined within his soul are manipulated by Niyr. This force would then lift Ignition off of the deck, and hold him over the water, a feeling quite unusual as Ignition would feel almost like a puppet, being held up by strings, merely those strings are the flames now within his soul.

Niyr looks at Ignition, then stares deeply into the water, and appears to draw runes on the air itself. Shortly afterwards, the same pattern that was just drawn would appear on the sea, as a column of water lifts itself up and twists to face Niyr. Niyr stares back, and simply says "Extinguish the flame." The sea itself would hear and obey Niyr's command, as the column of water snakes its way through the air, wrapping around Ignition like some kind of tentacle, before beginning to drag him down into the depths. However, unseen is a force of elemental energy similar in nature to the flames Niyr already summoned, though this energy is of water. The flames in Ignitions soul would then attune to him, leaving his soul as a fire in itself, what it used to be ashes, however, this would come as a wave of deep teal energy, flowing like waves of water, would meet it. This energy would be seen only a brief moment, before disappearing as it envelops Ignition's soul, acting as one would expect fire and water to act. The water boils, once again burning Ignition from the inside, however, this burning would be far less severe due to the attunement to flame. Instead, the cold of the sea would be the far more intense sensation, a burning, stabbing pain as the fire inside is drowned within an ever flowing flood of water. Only moments later Ignition would be dragged beneath the waves, his physical form now under attack, being held under as the water floods in and the air escapes him. With the attach on Ignition's soul, the pain would be such that focusing on holding his breath would be impossible, and any fire he could have used to fight the physical water is instead merely able to hold up a failing defense against tsunami of elemental energy attacking his soul. Niyr would then release Ignition from his own fire, preventing that from being of any support, and releasing his control over Ignition's movement, yet the other effects on Ignition's soul would be permanent. With that done, Niyr would turn away, the glow fading from his eyes, as he coughs up a mixture of blood and ash. Damn that magic... Ignition meanwhile would be left to the waves, as the magic of the runes would begin dragging Ignition deeper and deeper, until every part of him, physical and spiritual, has drowned.

You deal 40,000 damage to Ignition!

[ACTION] Birdie is now on the Occam's Razor. She runs towards Aspera and brainstorms how she can attack him.
Throwing a boat at someone will probably do them harm, right?
This boat is called the Occam's Razor. That clearly shows that boat = razor.
Birdie throws a razor at Aspera. It turns into a boat in midair.

CHARGE: + 1 this action
+3 from Krill13 I think
Bluebird: 6/10

You throw a razor at Aspera! He's ready to counter it when your logic bomb turns it into a large boat! He takes 1 damage from the impact!

I ought to be upset, but I'm impressed at the audacity.

~~~

Ignition heals himself for 20,000 HP and attacks the Boatmakers, killing two and dealing 5,000 damage to one! Silas also kills two of the Boatmakers!

The Planning Room drops itself into the Pocket Repair Dimension! The Boatmakers attack one of the Mini-Krackos, dealing 8,000 damage! Bomb explodes on the weak Hermit God tentacle, dealing 10,000 damage!

The Mini-Krackos fry two of the Boatmakers!

Aspera spouts arcane epithets under his breath as he strikes one of the Hermit God's tentacles, instantly cutting it!

Idiots! The Adventurers have duped us into a war with the Morpho! They're stalling!
Ignore the Mini-Krackos. Focus on destroying these tentacles!

The aggro on all [PG] entities is lifted! Three more Boatmakers emerge from belowdecks! A Mini-Kracko emerges from the storm!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Delay the Occam's Razor by protecting the Hermit God's tentacles!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
PG: Destroy the Hermit God's tentacles!

Current environmental factors:
Kracko Storm: A mini-Kracko will spawn each turn, up to 3 max at one time. Indefinite.
Hermit God: The Hermit God is attacking, preventing boarding of any ships - everyone is stuck on the Occam's Razor! Indefinite.
Ocean: Water-based attacks are more effective! Indefinite.
Lightning Striking: Lightning-based attacks are more effective - but will also deal damage to entities of your faction!

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 28/50 HP, Godmodder, aboard the Occam's Razor
Chaos Morpho [<0>]

Entities:

Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 50,000/70,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Tskaze, Breeze of the Dark Tundra [Ian - AG]: HP: 111,000/111,000, Regeneration: 11,000, Lifelink: If an [AG] entity would fall below 1 HP, Tskaze takes damage in that entity's place (using that entity's damage resistances, e.g. armor, instead of Tskaze's own)
Silas, Last of the Boatmakers [AG]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Attack: 10,000, Frenzied (takes all actions twice as frequently)

Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 95,000/100,000, Armor: 0, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, Pocket Repair Dimension, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC)
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.
Pocket Repair Dimension: Activates every turn. Heals up to 10,000 HP to a non-boss [PG] entity, but that entity takes no actions this turn.
Boatmakers [PG](x5): HP: 10,000/10,000(x4), 5,000/10,000(x1), Attack: 2,000, Crowd
Bomb [PG]: HP: 30,000/30,000, Attack: 10,000 AoE

Testificate [N]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Armor: 5,000, 1,000 Reaction Fire, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!

Hermit God Tentacle ['Ω'](x3): HP: 40,000/40,000(x2), 19,000/40,000(x1), holding the Occam's Razor

Mini Kracko [<0>](x3): HP: 20,000/20,000(x2), 12,000/20,000(x1), Attack: 10,000, attacks permanently reduce max HP of targets by amount equal to damage dealt

©#18293: HP: 4/4, Atrophic Attunement: Eats away at the Attack or Armor of targets

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s, a 5,000 damage coupon, and a talking candy)
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N]
Crimtane Shovel: ©
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG]
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG]
little1133: Birdie [AG]
Kitnight: ?
Torix: Firestorm [AG]
W32Coravint: W32Coravint [AG]

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics
High-Conductivity Skin
+ Your action power is doubled!​
--- You must give out two charges each turn, and they must both go to [AG] players!​

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog Missing Piece

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Unavailable
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Available, uses left: 3
The Spamtanic: Pipis. Owner: W32Coravint. A pipis, inert. Once every 4 turns, you can activate the pipis by selecting a target. It will appear on the battlefield with 20,000 HP, and you may use actions to protect it from attacks. The turn after it is summoned, it will detonate, dealing 50,000 damage to its target. If the target dies, the pipis will instead change its target and detonate on the next turn after that. Cooldown: IIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information, explaining environmental effects and attack boosts given by the current area. Weather can be changed by a sufficiently creative action and/or the influences of various entities.
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

[Action]

``I see your confidence is running short, Aspera, well I hate to disorient you, but I actually want to.``

Using the combined abilities of ice and fog, Ian slows down (but not fully stops) time and everything around him, he then fires a bunch of fireballs from the Inferno Fork at Aspera.

The catch is that instead of directly hitting Aspera, they start orbiting around him.

Time then suddenly speeds up, the fireballs are orbiting way faster around Aspera as they slowly turn blue.

``Let's spice things up a bit.``

Suddenly, the fireballs drop down at a fast pace, piercing through the Occam's Razor and into the ocean...

Where suddenly, steaming hot water geysers sprout from the ground, trapping Aspera between them.

``Say hello to the steaming heat of evaporation.``

As time speeds up more, one final geyser appears right underneath Aspera on the path to strike him.

``Don't call me a time manipulator, there's one person to thank.``

[RPNULL]

``Nothing like the sight of showing off.``

Ian grabs Tskaze by the cloak, who blurts something out immediately.

``Let go, scorched steampunker.``

``Tskaze, you have the tough mind of the everlasting fog in my body, but you should know the others that we work with. also nice to know that you aren't entirely
silent like Ignition.
``

Ian then makes a attempt to contact Pol and Kirby, since they are the ones that Ian's bonded with the most.

[RPNULL]
Ian then makes a attempt to contact Pol and Kirby, since they are the ones that Ian's bonded with the most.
Pol senses the radio waves typical of their usual communication... and simply splits their mind to handle it as they and Kirby fight Oryx.
<{..Oh. Uh. Hey Ian!}>
<Sheesh, surely Kirby's going to want to join in this too...>

[RPNULL]
[RPNULL]

>I have someone to introduce you to.<

``Go on Tskaze.``

>...hey...<
<{Hi Tskaze!}>
<{...give me a second.. I'm going to get Kirby on the line.}>

Pol, with *kinda half* of their current mental capacity, sort of establishes a magic spell in their head that allows certain magically transferred thoughts from Kirby to be broadcasted as radio waves.
<{..bit awkward though..buut..}>
Pol spends a bit of time mentally explaining to Kirby how to do radio-broadcasts with their mind. A few seconds worth of practice and trying later, and...

<{...poyo?}>
<{There.}>
<{...aand now I have to work on actually translating Kirby's poyo's.}>

<{...poyo!}>

[RPNULL]

>....is this a joke.....?<

``Tskaze, you can go do your own thing now, you are a entity after all.``

``..I will not forget this...``

[RPNULL]
>....is this a joke.....?<

``Tskaze, you can go do your own thing now, you are a entity after all.``

``..I will not forget this...``
<{..well then. Aren't you a cheerful one?}>
<{...but anyway. How's it going, Ian?}>

Pol works on messing with the spell in their head...

Back
Top Bottom